Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best inability Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best inability Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about inability to walk icd 10, inability to ambulate icd 10, inability to pass urine, inability to sleep, inability to arouse meaning,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Saheb Ehtesham

Dr. uvsays

स्वयं की शक्ति को पहचानो... 💐💐💐 #Know_yourself #inability #AbilityAwareness #power #lifecoaching knowledge #uvsays #vedsatwa #Quotes #ayurveda #Thoughts

read more

Simran

#Reels L❤v€ #inability Write #News

read more

Varadhan P M

Somethings You can do

Someother things you may not be able to do .
Why mix up both.?

Let what you can do not mix up with

what you cannot do!  #ability #inability #mixed #confusionsinlife

Shreya Choudhary

#inability #girl life love #yqbaba

read more
"So which is your favourite moment of us?",he asked.
"The moment you make me your life, even after knowing all the inabilities of my body", she replied. #inability #girl #life #love #yqbaba

Tarun Kushwaha

Create the capacity to become the best of yourself and eligible for your highly desirable crush or change your crush otherwise you will die every moment thinking that you are not deserving for him/her. #crush #capacity #inability #ourchoice #yqbaba #yqtales #yq

Suraj meena

jai hind bipin rawat        salute

©Suraj meena #bi#pinrawat #Country #petriotic #Independence2021 #indainmotivation #inability

Suresh सिंह کٹوچ

#Dreams #Capability #inability #Horrors SSK_Writes✍✍✍

read more
चाहता तो बहुत कुछ कर लेता मैं,
चाहत ही न हुई तो बात कुछ ओर है।
तुझे अपनाना चाहा था मैंने दिल से,
तु न माना तो बात कुछ ओर है।
बाग मैं फूल ओर भी थे, 
किसी पे दिल न आया तो बात कुछ ओर है।

मैं तेरी शख्सियत पे मरता था, 
तू मुझे समझ न पाया तो बात कुछ ओर है।
मैं तेरी खामियों को नज़रअंदाज़ करता था, 
तु मेरी खूबियों को न पढ़ पाया तो बात कुछ ओर है।
मैं अक्सर रात के अंधेरे में तुझे महसूस करता था, 
तू रोशनी में मुझे देखकर पलट गया तो बात कुछ ओर है।

यूँ तो मैं अपने लक्ष्य की ओर ही जा रहा था, 
तुझे देखकर भटक गया तो बात कुछ ओर है ।
मैं तुझे अपनों में गिनता था, 
तू मुझसे दुश्मनी कर बैठा तो बात कुछ ओर है ।
मैं तुझमें चाॅदनी की परछाई देखता था, 
मैं आकाश की तरह तुझे अपने आगोश में नहीं ले पाया तो बात कुछ ओर है।

चाहता तो बहुत कुछ कर लेता मैं,
चाहत ही न हुई तो बात कुछ ओर है।

~©️ÂÅĶ§H✍(27.04.2K20) #Dreams #Capability #Inability #Horrors #SSK_Writes✍✍✍

First Last

#specialday Three years ago I used to verbally convince people what I believe, but nowadays only through my writing, it is not possible for me to make you believe if you have an inability to cope with even the slightest problem within YOUR MIND! 🧲🔥🌬️💓 Some people use the spark of the fire to build them, and some use to burn themselves completely, I say everything against all the resentment, but I'm happy to remain lurk myself from online to inline with my INNER-INTENSE! 🧲🔥🌬️💓 Since then I have #Believe #believeinyourself #Comment #discrimination #Convince #threeyearsago

read more
 #specialday 
Three years ago I used to verbally convince people what I believe, but nowadays only through my writing, it is not possible for me to make you believe if you have an inability to cope with even the slightest problem within YOUR MIND! 🧲🔥🌬️💓
Some people use the spark of the fire to build them, and some use to burn themselves completely, I say everything against all the resentment, but I'm happy to remain lurk myself from online to inline with my INNER-INTENSE! 🧲🔥🌬️💓
Since then I have

Wonderland_of_solitude

#inability#Ownself#selfintrospection @wonderland_of_solitude our spirit motivational find your self inner self inner confidence

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification