Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best munnabhaimbbs Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best munnabhaimbbs Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the zion mun, ko mun yeong, lobbying in mun, payale chun mun lyrics in hindi, agendas for lok sabha mun,

• 39 Followers
  • 85 Stories

Sk Shahid

#munnabhaimbbs

read more

Chitra Iyer

Rough translation: I cannot understand anything. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #sanjaydutt. 🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #FilmyMeme #munnabhaimbbs entries to #YQMT2656. Get. Set. Meme it! 📢 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I'm ravenous and somebody is talking, the hungry me in my mind
👇 Rough translation: I cannot understand anything.

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #SanjayDutt.

🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #FilmyMeme #MunnaBhaiMBBS entries to #YQMT2656.

Get. Set. Meme it! 📢 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Chitra Iyer

Rough translation: Why are you getting tensed? Have some nuts. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #sanjaydutt. 🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #FilmyMeme #munnabhaimbbs entries to #YQMT2658. Sumana #chisumeme Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
At the wedding venue when all those guys with starters bypass the ever hungry me n I get worked up, le sumana telling me👇 Rough translation: Why are you getting tensed? Have some nuts. 

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #SanjayDutt.

🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #FilmyMeme #MunnaBhaiMBBS entries to #YQMT2658.
Sumana  #chisumeme
Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

#chisumeme Ank's Kritika Gautam Sumana Rough translation: You learn it and teach me later. It's #sanjaydutt at #YQMeme. 📢Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #munnabhaimbbs #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2519. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Sumana : how to avoid chitra's slaps?
Kritika : I hope she doesn't slap me. Today is my birthday.
Ank's : I am laughing now.
Kumar to ankur 👇🏽 #chisumeme Ank's  Kritika Gautam Sumana 

Rough translation: You learn it and teach me later. 

It's #SanjayDutt at #YQMeme.

📢Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #MunnaBhaiMBBS #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2519.

Chitra Iyer

Collab on this Sanjay Dutt meme 😃 by Meme Bazaar Post your memes to #membaz116 #memebazaar Make everyone laugh 🙂 #Funny #Collab #munnabhaimbbs #Meme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Meme Bazaar

read more
All the kadhas, homoeopathic medicines, vitamins to those who are scared of corona 👇🏽 Collab on this Sanjay Dutt meme 😃 by Meme Bazaar 

Post your memes to #membaz116 #memebazaar 

Make everyone laugh 🙂

#funny #collab #munnabhaimbbs #meme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Meme Bazaar

Chitra Iyer

Rough Translation: If he said you have to do it, then you have to do it. It's #ArshadWarsi from the movie #munnabhaimbbs. 🎈Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1415. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I refuse to cook my brother's favourite tandoori paratha for him👇🏽 Rough Translation: If he said you have to do it, then you have to do it. 

It's #ArshadWarsi from the movie #MunnaBhaiMBBS.

🎈Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1415. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Rough Translation: No! 🎈Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #munnabhaimbbs #sanjaydutt #coronameme #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1410. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Aap mere saath date pe chaloge? Kharch meri taraf se Rough Translation: No!

🎈Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #MunnaBhaiMBBS #SanjayDutt #CoronaMeme #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1410.
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Rough Translation: You've changed a lot. It's #sanjaydutt from the movie #munnabhaimbbs. 🤘Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1398. Get. Set. Meme it! 🏁 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Every year on my birthday, me to myself 👇🏽 Rough Translation: You've changed a lot. 

It's #SanjayDutt from the movie #MunnaBhaiMBBS.

🤘Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1398.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🏁 #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahima Jain

Ab toh data bhi nhi hai ab toh utha ke padhle mujhe.. exams aarhe hai 😂 Collab on this Sanjay Dutt meme 😃 by Meme Bazaar Post your memes to #membaz116 #memebazaar Make everyone laugh 🙂 #Funny #YourQuoteAndMine #munnabhaimbbs #membazraid

read more
When my Daily Internet Data is Over and have nothing to do..
Then my Books be Like:-
 Ab toh data bhi nhi hai ab toh utha ke padhle mujhe.. exams aarhe hai 😂

Collab on this Sanjay Dutt meme 😃 by Meme Bazaar 

Post your memes to #membaz116 #memebazaar 

Make everyone laugh 🙂

Mahima Jain

Jcb ki memes yaad hai ya bhul gaye itni jaldi 😏😂😂😂 Sanju baba nhi bhulne denge 😎😂 Rough Translation: Dude, something's cooking here. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #munnabhaimbbs #sanjaydutt #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1419. 😹 Get. Set. Meme it! 🌛 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #Collab

read more
When Baba see JCB ki Khudai for the first time..
Baba is Like :-  Jcb ki memes yaad hai ya bhul gaye itni jaldi 😏😂😂😂 Sanju baba nhi bhulne denge 😎😂

Rough Translation: Dude, something's cooking here. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #MunnaBhaiMBBS #SanjayDutt #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1419. 😹

Get. Set. Meme it! 🌛 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #collab
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification