Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best eroticism Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best eroticism Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Neerja

Are youbackhomeconversationYourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba The concept of 'SEVEN' would be understood by those who knows about 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S.' series . Do google about it..and then you will get much more sense of this write up..enjoy reading. Thankyou. #moansandmoons #erotictales #LoveStory #erotica #eroticism (quotefiftyseven)

read more
Boy: "Yes I am, and waiting for you to come , bought a new chocolate flavour for you."

Girl: "Oho being so romantic! so tell who will be dominating and who submissive?"

Boy: "Ah girl! Take the literal meaning of chocolate. I know it's raining outside and you love these kinda times.Come safely, preparing hot chocolate for you and baby again I fell in love with your wildest dreams."

Girl: "I know you are one lucky man to have me.."

Boy: "Oho..being dominating..come I will tell who is!"

Girl: "Well I will reach in (smirked) SEVEN MINUTES and one more thing you never gonna win sweetie! You know how dominating I can be..."

Boy: "Hmm SEVEN sounds good. Come soon.." Are you#backhome#conversation#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba The concept of 'SEVEN' would be understood by those who knows about 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S.' series . Do google about it..and then you will get much more sense of this write up..enjoy reading. Thankyou. #moansandmoons #erotictales #lovestory #erotica #eroticism (quotefiftyseven)

Sai Manohar

"Longing: Faceless Dream" A whisper in the woods, the rustle of your clothes dropping like weightless leaves. I sit by the balcony in your jasmine breath, the touch of your silver light on my cheeks. A seductive gait upon the mist, a copious heap of dangling stars in your velvet hair. #yqbaba #eroticism

read more
A whisper in the woods; the rustle of your clothes, dropping like weightless leaves.

"Longing: Faceless Dream"

A whisper in the woods, the rustle of your clothes dropping like weightless leaves.

I sit by the balcony in your jasmine breath, the touch of your silver light on my cheeks.

A seductive gait upon the mist, a copious heap of dangling stars in your velvet hair.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification