Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best erotictales Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best erotictales Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about erotic love, best erotic quotes, most erotic poem, rabindranath tagore poems abt erotic love, love x ero,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Neerja

(Quote140:part 1) After the amazing make out in evening, they were ready to go out and explore the city. The question aroused 'Who will drive?' She snatched the key and said "I will!" and was arguing. He moved towards her, pushed her against the wall and kissed her vigorously, tried to reach towards her hand to grab the key, but she clasped her palm more tightly as she understood his game since he didn't like that she would drive the bike. The fight was sensed as the kiss grew to be more intense #yqbaba #yqdidi #desires #yqerotica #moansandmoons #eroticstory #lustandlove #erotictales

read more
The fight was sensed for the key of bike,
Kiss was growing intenser with a hike..!
Tongues swirling,
Hands shifting,
Moans tuning,
Grip tightening..
'The kiss' intensifying..

(IN CAPTION)
(Part- 1) (Quote140:part 1)
After the amazing make out in evening, they were ready to go out and explore the city. The question aroused 'Who will drive?'
She snatched the key and said "I will!" and was arguing. He moved towards her, pushed her against the wall and kissed her vigorously, tried to reach towards her hand to grab the key, but she clasped her palm more tightly as she understood his game since he didn't like that she would drive the bike. The fight was sensed as the kiss grew to be more intense

Neerja

Are youbackhomeconversationYourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba The concept of 'SEVEN' would be understood by those who knows about 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S.' series . Do google about it..and then you will get much more sense of this write up..enjoy reading. Thankyou. #moansandmoons #erotictales #LoveStory #erotica #eroticism (quotefiftyseven)

read more
Boy: "Yes I am, and waiting for you to come , bought a new chocolate flavour for you."

Girl: "Oho being so romantic! so tell who will be dominating and who submissive?"

Boy: "Ah girl! Take the literal meaning of chocolate. I know it's raining outside and you love these kinda times.Come safely, preparing hot chocolate for you and baby again I fell in love with your wildest dreams."

Girl: "I know you are one lucky man to have me.."

Boy: "Oho..being dominating..come I will tell who is!"

Girl: "Well I will reach in (smirked) SEVEN MINUTES and one more thing you never gonna win sweetie! You know how dominating I can be..."

Boy: "Hmm SEVEN sounds good. Come soon.." Are you#backhome#conversation#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba The concept of 'SEVEN' would be understood by those who knows about 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S.' series . Do google about it..and then you will get much more sense of this write up..enjoy reading. Thankyou. #moansandmoons #erotictales #lovestory #erotica #eroticism (quotefiftyseven)

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

#yqbaba #erotica #erotic #eroticquotes #erotictales #angelwhispers #gentleman Coz I have nothing to write 😅 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Angel Undercover

read more
I will pour water to pollen also
Not only petals  #yqbaba #erotica #erotic #eroticquotes #erotictales #angelwhispers #gentleman 

Coz I have nothing to write 😅  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Angel Undercover

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification