Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best allaboutus Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best allaboutus Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you with all of me, wishing you all the love and happiness in the world, lay all your love on me lyrics, me all i love, wishing you all the love and happiness,

• 4 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sū MīT DïXïT

*BIG*
*DIFFRENCE"

Ladki Kaam Se Free Hoke
Baat Karti Hai

Ladka Kaam Ko Laat Maarke
Baat Karta Hai.

©Sū MīT DïXïT #City #Allaboutus #Boys

cornerpoetry words by wishdom

I saw again you there along with me
if you hold i will be near you
if you go you will be more nearer to my heart 
once we fall it never comes back

because we are still dream'n
&
I know all those Dreams were Invalid #Dreams#allaboutus

Barasha Das

mute video

Amritansu1430

My favorite relationship is ours !💗 #allaboutus #as #Pyar #feelings #Emotions

read more
I like the two sides of our RELATIONSHIP  !
One that is chilled out and fun 
And then the intensity that we retain ! My favorite relationship is ours !💗 #allaboutus #AS #pyar #feelings #emotions

Amritansu1430

हो गई ख़बर सबको 💛 #Love #feelings #lum #allaboutus #as #nojotohindi

read more
दुनिया को हमारी मोहब्बत की ख़बर कैसे ना हो
जब मेरी हर बात, हर पल, हर किस्से में तुम हो ! 
💙 हो गई ख़बर सबको 💛 #love #feelings #lum #allaboutus #AS #Nojoto #nojotohindi

Amritansu1430

Crush to companion ! 💛 #as #allaboutus #feelings #lovespecial #monthoflove nojoto #nojotoenglish

read more
Close your eyes .
Now imagine, you getting the only thing
you've had passionately wanted 
and prayed for in despair.

How does it feel ?
Feels lucky?
On cloud nine ? 

This is exactly what it feels to see you ,
to have you ! Crush to companion ! 💛 #AS #allaboutus #feelings #lovespecial #monthoflove #nojoto #nojotoenglish

Amritansu1430

CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH !

They say it is truly difficult to believe that your partner loves you when you don't feel attractive from within.
And you !
You've made me feel beautiful, you've got me comfortable about the skin I wear, you've made me love myself..

You've taught me ' self love is equally important. '
Thank you !
I love you , most !
❤ Self love is important ! #AS #thankyou #allaboutus #precious #feelings #lovespecial #monthoflove #nojoto #nojotoenglish

Amritansu1430

Feelings stronger than love for you ! #as #allaboutus #Love #Emotions #lovespecial #monthoflove nojoto #nojotoenglish

read more
The book of fate bound us together ! 

It knew I'm slow to comprehend ,so I found who's swift intellectual -YOU ! Feelings stronger than love for you ! #AS #allaboutus #love #emotions #lovespecial #monthoflove #nojoto #nojotoenglish

Amritansu1430

And, You make me feel all of that ! Thankyou 💛 ! #myman #allaboutus #as #Love #Emotions #lovespecial #monthoflove nojoto #nojotoenglish

read more
You live more when you know you've got your people around when nothing seems good, 
you laugh more when you know you have people to lend their shoulders when you cry ,
 you love more when you know you're loved without any term and condition . And, You make me feel all of that ! Thankyou 💛 ! #myman #allaboutus #AS #love #emotions #lovespecial #monthoflove #nojoto #nojotoenglish

Amritansu1430

Happy he, happier me ! 💙 #Love #Emotions #feelings #monthoflove #lovespecial #as #allaboutus nojoto #nojotoenglish

read more
ALWAYS !

Putting  you  before  myself  and  seeing  you  happy, 
❤makes  me  happy ..❤
🤗 Happy he, happier me ! 💙 #love #emotions #feelings #Monthoflove #lovespecial #AS #allaboutus #nojoto #nojotoenglish
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification