Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best leapyearpoetry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best leapyearpoetry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Bizz_are_ Soul

Dear 29th February, You are like a comet, come once in four years. You're the youngest date to ever exist. While rest of the days are 2020 years (AD) old, you are merely 505 years old. How does it feel to be the youngest date? Do you like meeting people or are you, like me, a recluse? Do you suffer from social anxiety and heave a sigh of relief the moment the day gets over and you get into hibernation for next four years. How do you think people who share birthdays with you feel? They don't hav #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #leapyearpoetry #leapday #29thfebruary #monthendfeelings

read more
How do you feel when you are
gladly accepted by the regular days 
of the year even if you appear briefly
after long intervals?
How do you feel to be attached loosely
to this short month,once in four years?
Don't you feel frustrated when you need to wait for long four years to appear just in a calendar?
I think you feel different sometimes when you need to go for long hibernation.
But now that you are again going for a long break,
I wish to meet you again with new challenges and dreams.
I will be four years older than today,so don't be surprised.
Good night and happy hibernation..

Yours ever,
Riya Dear 29th February,

You are like a comet, come once in four years. You're the youngest date to ever exist. While rest of the days are 2020 years (AD) old, you are merely 505 years old. How does it feel to be the youngest date? Do you like meeting people or are you, like me, a recluse? Do you suffer from social anxiety and heave a sigh of relief the moment the day gets over and you get into hibernation for next four years. How do you think people who share birthdays with you feel? They don't hav

bindass_befikre

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification