Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best reallifequotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best reallifequotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not real, real life love quotes in hindi, true real love story in hindi, only love is real, is love at first sight real,

• 26 Followers
  • 17 Stories

kavi SAM

Follow me on WhatsApp https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaAxuVt0LKZHkDdsaH1r #kavisam1999 #gazal #Shayari thoughts #Motivation #Truth #truelines #HeartTouching #reallifequotes #spokenwordpoetry

read more

Rakshawritings

Alok Jain

Don't play with someone's emotions when you're out of your mind, meditation is the only way out. #Harsh #reallifequotes #writer #yourquote

read more
Don't play with someone's emotions when you're out of your mind, meditation is the only way out.  Don't play with someone's emotions when you're out of your mind, meditation is the only way out. 

#harsh #reallifequotes #writer #yourquote

Cerebral Derange

Please comment your thought #freetocollab #yqbaba thoughts random #lifelessons #reallifequotes#Colt #collabwithme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Arnab Ghosh

read more
Negativity has more power than
Positivity.it cuts the beautiful vibes
Of heart and Dim the glowing Auros
Of face Please comment your thought
#freetocollab #yqbaba thoughts random #lifelessons #reallifequotes#Colt #collabwithme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Arnab Ghosh

Cerebral Derange

Please comment your thought #freetocollab #yqbaba thoughts random #lifelessons #reallifequotes#Colt #collabwithme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Arnab Ghosh

read more
Negativity has more power than
Positivity.it cuts the beautiful vibes
Of heart and Dim the glowing Auros
Of face Please comment your thought
#freetocollab #yqbaba thoughts random #lifelessons #reallifequotes#Colt #collabwithme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Arnab Ghosh

Dark Light

~life as a creature
Very brutal I say~   #thirdquotebyheart  #discovernewwriters #reallifequotes #darkquotes #newwritersclub #teenage

Neha chauhan

जय सच्चिदानंद जी
 कोई आरंभ में ही पिचहे हो जाता है,
 तो कोई बीच रास्ते में ही साथ छोर जाता है। 
प्रीत लगानी है तो उस सतगुरु से लगा प्यारे, 
वो अंत तक तो क्या,
जीवन के बाद भी साथ निभाता है ।  #thirdquote #satgurumahima #inspirationalquotes #reallifequotes

Rashmi Basappa

ಜೀವನ ಒಂದು ವ್ಯಾಪಾರ, ಅವಶ್ಯಕತೆಗಳ ನಡುವೆ ಪಯಣ

ಕೆಲವರಿಗೆ ಲಾಭ, ನಷ್ಟಗಳ ಪ್ರಾಯೋಗಿಕತೆ 💰💸
ಕೆಲವರಿಗೆ ಮನಸ್ಸಿನ ಭಾವನೆಗಳ ವಾಸ್ತವತೆ 💝🥰 #reallifequotes #practicality

Rashmi Basappa

A month to remember, think, re-think, analyse, act, react & know the reality of life.

A worthy journey ever to scrutinize the potentiality & personality of ME to ME  #lifequotes #reallifequotes #realityfacts

Ananya Behera

Don't give the gift of realisation
to everyone.

As sometimes being
under a veil is too comfortable
than sudden light.
 #realisation #reality #light #realityoflife #reallifequotes #giftofwriting #perspective #insight
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification