Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tailor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tailor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sartaj tailor near me, ladies tailor near me, tailor near me, alteration tailor near me, tailor and circus,

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aabad Malik

RAZA TAILOR# pyraniyaaden #nojohindi #tailor #Videos

read more
mute video

Afiri Boutique

waste bukram se baju ka design banana #tailor #Fashion #erotica

read more
mute video

Afiri Boutique

sewing Tips and Tricks l sewing techniques for beginners 376 #tailor #fashionmodel #erotica

read more
mute video

RajeevChauhan212

mute video

Keerthi M.A

Teachers and principals are the tailors,
Who stich our life with the thread of principles, ethics, knowledge, and what not.
They make our life beautiful with their creative thinking to stitch morals to heart and minds 
Then not knowing the spelling of words to now capable to write imaginary phrases,
Hats off to the tailors of my life.  #yourquotebaba #yourtaless #childhood #sillygirl #tailor #teachers #yourquotediary

Author Shivam kumar Mishra

Try to be a tailor.
He stiches fabric into beautiful clothe

If you wish to take the oath
It.s your life stich it like a tailor.
So that in future.
YOU can become a sailor. #life #thought #society #social
#security

shubham kashyap

He - Tumhare papa kya
 karte he?

She- Unki darzi ki dukan he 

He- phir to tumhe  kaatna achche se aata hoga 

*Blocked with abusing* #heandshe #tailor #nojotocomedy #sarcasm #memes #humour #joke #love #pain #block #sad #life #nojoto #nojotohindi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification