Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourtaless Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourtaless Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hate you to love me, meaning love you to the moon and back, i love you ka hindi kya hota hai, i love you too ka matlab kya hota hai, do you love me ka matlab kya hota hai,

• 110 Followers
  • 582 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

KKM

mute video

Rahul Sharma

Quotes are the written pouts, made to address situations in better way. #wordbitequotes #yqbaba #yqtales #yourquote #writer #yourtaless #poetry #quote

Rahul Sharma

I
Parted
from the 
world, to be 
a part of you. 
But you never 
played your part 
whole heartedly. #part #yqbaba #yqtales #quote #writer #yopowrimo #challenge #yourtaless

Rahul Sharma

What we are today depends on our choices, priorities, circumstances, decisions and degree of procrastination.
A single Change and the life could have been on a different track. #yqbaba #yqtales #yourtaless #yqdidi #priority #challenge #writer

Rahul Sharma

Don't act cantankerous to cheap and sour talks. Low mentality can be dealt efficiently by keeping big hearts. #yqbaba #yqtales #quotes #yourquote #life #yourtaless #challenge #yqdidi

Rahul Sharma

Aim
Matters.
Always aim high.
Not as high as the 
Ceiling of your room.
But as high as the ceiling 
Of stars. Never forget your
Roots but never make your mind
Sessile by growing roots in 
your mind. These Roots
in mind Won't let you
To reach the ceiling
Of your aim, your
ultimate
Desire.
Mind
It. #ceiling #challenge #shapepoem #yqbaba #yqdidi #writersofindia #quote #yourtaless

Rahul Sharma

What is failure, 
she asked out of curiosity.

Nothing, he answered saintly.
It's just a state of mind existing
in virtual world. In real world
it doesn't exist but often
many are hallucinated of
failure as they stop trying.
Have you ever seen a kid
fearing failure, He enquired.

She got all her answers.
 #yqbaba #yqtales #yourquote #quote #writer #yourtaless #failure #quoteoftheday

Rahul Sharma

Always act decent as acts depict heredity.
 #yqbaba #yqtales #quote #yourquote #yourtaless #writer #quoteoftheday #yqdidi

Rahul Sharma

You need not to do special things for your country to prove your nationalism. Just do the work assigned to you honestly. Do justice to your work and do something good for society. For what is given to society comes back with interest.
 #yqbaba #yqtales #quote #mainbhirepublic #nation #writer #yourquote #yourtaless

Rahul Sharma

If I were to ban something, I shall definitely put a strict ban on emotional atyachar both in letter and spirit. Emotional blackmailing is like potraying a murder as suicide. #banyt #yourtaless #yqbaba #yqtales #yourquote #quote #writer #emotions
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification