tags

Best IT Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best IT Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 5176 Followers
  • 55439 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"कड़वा सच If you are alone,, it's right. If you be in love,,, you would be all alone,, it's all right. M.Kumar"

कड़वा सच If you are alone,,
it's right.
If you be in love,,, 
you would be all alone,,
it's all right.

M.Kumar

#kadwasach

11 Love

"Love is not -being compared to another child and making you feel worthless. It is not -making you feel you are not special to your own parents. It's not- making you wonder whether you are an unloved orphan It's not - using you just for showing off the good grades you bring home from school. It's not- making you feel awfully distant and unrelated to your siblings. Love is most definitely not- being told how your appearance is a hindrance to the path of love. It is not- making you feel helpless when you share your deepest secrets and sorrows with your best friends. It's not- something that gives you no acknowledgement or value. Love is not - making you feel that you are not needed , but the babies that come out of you solely are. It never is- the feeling that you are not needed, but the money you make is. It is not- making you feel that you are not alive in this world , you are just an object. It most definitely is not -something that keeps you wonder about the purpose of your very existence."

Love is not -being compared to another child and making you feel worthless.
It is not -making you feel you are not special to your own parents.
It's not- making you wonder whether you are an unloved orphan
It's not - using you just for showing off the good grades you bring home from school.
It's not- making you feel awfully distant and unrelated to your siblings.

Love is most definitely not- being told how your appearance is a hindrance to the path of love.
It is not- making you feel helpless when you share your deepest secrets and sorrows with your best friends.
It's not- something that gives you no acknowledgement or value.

Love is not - making you feel that you are not needed , but the babies that come out of you solely are.
It never is- the feeling that you are not needed, but the money you make is.
It is not- making you feel that you are not alive in this world , you are just an object.
It most definitely is not -something that keeps you wonder about the purpose of your very existence.

#WhatLoveIsNot

11 Love

"Life is unforgiving at times. when you make mistakes, it came come back and bite you later, when you are least prepared. We cant go back and fix it. Only way is to fight it out."

Life is unforgiving at times. when you make mistakes, it came come back and bite you later, when you are least prepared.  We cant go back and fix it. Only way is to fight it out.

13 Love

"नासमझ और पागल ही.... प्यार करते हैं...! बाक़ी सब तो... समझौते और व्यापार करते हैं..!! -H@K"

नासमझ और पागल ही....
                                   प्यार करते हैं...!
बाक़ी सब तो...
            समझौते और व्यापार करते हैं..!!
                                              -H@K

#IT's true

23 Love

"First time, i felt The first time I saw you, my heart fell every time since, my heart has fallen. When I see you the World stops. It stops and all that exists for me is you and my eyes staring at you. There's nothing else. No noise, no other people, no thoughts or worries, no yesterday, no tomorrow. The World just stops and it is a beautiful place and there is only you. Just you, and my eyes staring at you. I💖U"

First time, i felt The first time I saw you, my heart fell
every time since, my heart has fallen.
When I see you the World stops. 
It stops and all that exists for me is you and my eyes staring at you. 
There's nothing else. 
No noise, no other people, no thoughts or worries, no yesterday, no tomorrow. 
The World just stops and it is a beautiful place and there is only you. Just you, and my eyes staring at you.
I💖U

My feelings for you my love #FirstTime #nojoto #foryou #Loveyou #Love #mylove #Poetry #myfeelings

25 Love