Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ChetanBhagat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ChetanBhagat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life with chetan, chetan bhagat love story, chetan bhagat quotes on love, love quotes by chetan bhagat, chetan bhagat love quotes,

• 27 Followers
  • 39 Stories

indefinite_mirage

indefinite_mirage

Payal Dholakia

wellsaid👌👌 #ChetanBhagat

read more
Expecting and Accepting are the two sides of life: Expecting can end in tears, But Accepting will Always bring you cheers!! #wellsaid👌👌 #Chetanbhagat

Payal Dholakia

💚 #ChetanBhagat

read more
#ChetanBhagat..!👌💝
Sometimes in your Life you just meet someone or hear something that nudges you on the right path. And that becomes the best advice. It could just be a bit of commonsense said in a way that resonates with something in you. Its something new, But b'coz it connects with you it holds meaning for you..! 💚

Bindu Manchikalapudi

To Keshav of "The Girl in Room 105"...!

How are you, K? I hope you are doing fine as a detective. I had first known this book almost a year ago. Until now, I have read around 4 times. Only because of you! I don't think someone can be this perfect in love and friendship. Despite ending the relationship in a bad way, you still loved Zara Lone unconditionally. The way you supported golu in every situation, sets an example of the best friend. I can imagine your happiness when the only girl you loved for your entire life has sent you a message saying "I love you" on her birthday after 4 years. But in no time it turned into the gloom. You fought for her justice. You brought the truth out and I'm sure it helped her find peace. The way you loved her even after her death, is making your character unique. I have witnessed what true love means through your journey. I can sense your feeling when you said "Thank you for teaching me to never love someone too much" at her tombstone with a white rose in your hand.

Dear K, the only character I admired all these days, is you! 
You are every girl's dream partner. 
I love you so damn much. 
Kaash! You exist in real and in my life too😄 #bindu #B #keshav #thegirlinroom105 #love #life #chetanbhagat

Chetanya Jagarwad

बत्तियां बुझ गयी,बस्ती की,
कैसे मानूं कि सब सो गए हैं,
अपन-अपनों को बचाने की,
आपा-धापी में बिना नींद खो गए हैं। #family #familylove #coronavirus #save #chetanbhagat #yqdidi #yqhindi

Giftsy Dorcas

#ChetanBhagat 😎😎 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, #funnymeme entries to #YQMT422 😂😂 #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #Funny Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I try to watch a whole korean series overnight...My internet pack would be like...  #ChetanBhagat 😎😎
💥Collab on this #YQMeme,  #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT422 😂😂 #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #funny
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Akthari Begum

He knows something,
But told nothing.  #instathought #spilledwords #bookstagramindia #chetanbhagat #terriblytinytales  #poetsociety #mirakee #indianwriters

Sourajita D

His books are almost movie scripts. #happybirthday to #ChetanBhagat 😎😎 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make entries to #YQMT422 and make us #rofl. 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #sourajita #sour_puns

read more
Bhagat's conscience: 
When he is trying to write a script: 
Is it for a book or movie?  His books are almost movie scripts.

#HappyBirthday to #ChetanBhagat 😎😎
💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make  entries to #YQMT422 and make us #ROFL. 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine
#sourajita #sour_puns

Safia Tehseen

bhai aank thik h tera😂😂😂😂 But why? #happybirthday to #ChetanBhagat. 🎂 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #coronameme #lockdown2_0 #lockdownextended entries to #YQMT855. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
when someone say "i really love you"

then me👇 bhai aank thik h tera😂😂😂😂
But why? 

#HappyBirthday to #ChetanBhagat. 🎂

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #CoronaMeme #Lockdown2_0 #LockdownExtended entries to #YQMT855.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification