Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best browngirl Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best browngirl Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sis and bro love quotes, i love you bro quotes, bro sis love quotes in punjabi, shayari love related bro sis, bro sis love quotes,

• 11 Followers
  • 14 Stories

geeta baviskar

yoyofanpage

LeishaPatidarrr

Aahaan

जल्द बाजी मैं लिए गए फैसले, बिना बताये बढ़ाए हुए फासले, बेहद तकलीफ देते हैं। ©Aahaan 🥀🍁_____❤️🖤 #Fatima #mohabbat #YourQuoteAndMine #maafi #browngirl #sameerahmedhaf #pyaarnafrat #zairas_shayari

read more
जल्द बाजी मैं लिए गए फैसले बिना बताये बढ़ाए हुए फासले,
बेहद तकलीफ देते हैं।  जल्द बाजी मैं लिए गए फैसले,
बिना बताये बढ़ाए हुए फासले,
बेहद तकलीफ देते हैं। 

©Aahaan 

🥀🍁_____❤️🖤

Aahaan

Rukhsat= juda hona Ruswa=Badnaam #browngirl #وانی #فاطمہ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Brown Girl__فاطمہ Sameerahmedhaf 2 #sameerahmedhaf Collaborating with Sameerahmedhaf 2

read more
Bewafa ko wafadaar samajh liya tumne
Yeh, Itni badi galti kaise kar li tumne?  Rukhsat= juda hona 
Ruswa=Badnaam
#browngirl #وانی #فاطمہ   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Brown Girl__فاطمہ

Sameerahmedhaf 2 
#sameerahmedhaf 
Collaborating with Sameerahmedhaf 2

Dr. Aastha Jain

Still learning to write in hindi🤭❤ #chai #browngirl #fairandlovely #brownandproud

read more
Chai ke shaukeen khud hai
Par biwi dhoodh jaisi gori chaiye.  Still learning to write in hindi🤭❤

#chai #browngirl #fairandlovely #brownandproud

नरेश होशियारपुरी

रंगों का हकूमत से क्या वास्ता।।
दिल में ऐसी बातें न कभी लाईये।।
था कभी गोरों का दौर भी इस मुल्क में।।
अब अपने हुनर से हुकूमत आप चलाइये।। #sawli #sawlisiekladki #short #twolineshayari #browngirl #brokensoul  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Gur Simran

Bhoomi Anand

She often used to say that her brown skin is not beautiful. She said,"I don't like my skin colour,I wish I had fair skin." She even used different types of creams but they didn't work because they don't work as they show. I didn't liked her being so insecure about her skin. I love her and I don't even think like that. I love her big eyes,her chubby cheeks and her beautiful smile. One day she was sitting on the floor wearing a crop top and a long skirt. I was able to see her waist. She turned #erotica #eroticstory #browngirl #brownisbeautiful #eroticacottage

read more
Brown skin is definitely
a serene to eyes.

Read caption// She often used to say that her brown skin is not beautiful. She said,"I don't like my skin colour,I wish I had fair skin."
She even used different types of creams but they didn't work because they don't work as they show.

I didn't liked her being so insecure about her skin. I love her and I don't even think like that.
I love her big eyes,her chubby cheeks and her beautiful smile. 

One day she was sitting on the floor wearing a crop top and a long skirt. I was able to see her waist. She turned

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATnightQuote • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Write a two-liner or three-liner quote.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #latenightquotes #browngirl #yqaestheticthoughts #desiculture #dreamingvet

read more
Desi culture is hiding your siblings things and then tell you haven't seen them OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATnightQuote
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Write a two-liner or three-liner quote.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Desi culture is calling all veterinarians as "Dangar Dactr".. #desiculture #browngirl #veterinary #veterinarian #medicallife #medicalstudent #medical #medical
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification