Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best theoryofrelativity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best theoryofrelativity Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 24 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Rahul Sharma

I have seen Days crawling and Years flying. Yes, I have witnessed this time paradox. #time #theoryofrelativity #yqbaba #yqtales #2liners #quote #paradox #yqspecial

Springblossoms

15/365 Come and join my universe💜✨💖 discover more this beautiful world👐😊❤ #Time #theoryofrelativity #spacetome #yqspecial #yqbaba #writingresolution life #Motivation

read more
For me time is

Tremendously
Illuminating
Myself
Effectively!

I'm my space and time. Each moment the positivity and happiness is born in me. The negatives just fade in the black hole of life which never appears then. As my universe is vast you all are related to me. The more you discover me the more we achieve equilibrium. Feel my strength and purity, then my space is clearly visible to you without any hurdles. Absorb the energy radiated and relate the soul twins in you and me. 15/365

Come and join my universe💜✨💖 discover more this beautiful world👐😊❤

#time #theoryofrelativity #spacetome #yqspecial #yqbaba #writingresolution #life #motivation

CM Chaitanyaa

Theory of relativity

To teach us in a different way, 
Nature is not away, 
The moon and the night, 
The blind and the sight , 
Haven't the relation, have they ?? 
With awesome creation, 
More or less destruction, 
What is the part of the day, 
Which takes you to that pay...  #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqspecial #yqpoetry #yqbabachallenge #theoryofrelativity #moon_night #blind_sight

Mathan kumar G

You are my figurative, theoretic, literal, metaphoric & diplomatic theory of relativity. #you #theory #theoryofrelativity

K Harsita

Love can be relatable... The way you want it... It's the birthday of #alberteinstein today. Participate in this #poemtime challenge and write a love poem that has the same title as his famed #theoryofrelativity #canoeoflove #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #youequote Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
In this canoe, if desires are balanced it
starts making its bridge. The bridge then
requires arms to stand together that could be
built with heartfelt satisfaction and which
comes with affinity. Then affinity widens the
boundaries of mind which can be compared
with a canoe and that should be balanced to
desires and relative to which we can
see the various definitions of love. Love can be relatable... The way you want it...
It's the birthday of #AlbertEinstein today. Participate in this #PoemTime challenge and write a love poem that has the same title as his famed #TheoryOfRelativity #canoeoflove #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #youequote
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Protesting Mind 💎

It's the birthday of #alberteinstein today. Participate in this #poemtime challenge and write a love poem that has the same title as his famed #theoryofrelativity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #কলমসাথী

read more
My relationship with
 you is not mere wish.
 You are all over my body,
 because even though 
my soul is different,
 our body is one. It's the birthday of #AlbertEinstein today. Participate in this #PoemTime challenge and write a love poem that has the same title as his famed #TheoryOfRelativity #YourQuoteAndMine
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#কলমসাথী

praveen kalabhavi

It's the birthday of #alberteinstein today. Participate in this #poemtime challenge and write a love poem that has the same title as his famed #theoryofrelativity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Someone who loves,
No matter how you are,
Someone who cares,
No matter what happens.
Someone who understands,
The deepest of your feelings,
Someone who shares,
The best trust you have ever found.
Someone who can never change,
Even if the whole world does,
That someone is your first love,
Well-known by everyone as 'mother'.
 It's the birthday of #AlbertEinstein today. Participate in this #PoemTime challenge and write a love poem that has the same title as his famed #TheoryOfRelativity #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

It's the birthday of #alberteinstein today. Participate in this #poemtime challenge and write a love poem that has the same title as his famed #theoryofrelativity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love and care, 
Stays in her heart, 
Beautifully sealed, 
With a ribbon of trust, 
Soft and tender, 
It's warm and calm, 
Peacefully resting, 
In her treasured mind. 
 It's the birthday of #AlbertEinstein today. Participate in this #PoemTime challenge and write a love poem that has the same title as his famed #TheoryOfRelativity #YourQuoteAndMine

Prateek Kulshrestha

read more
Like space and time we are one,
I love you more than the mass of sun,
You are my constant , the speed of light,
You are my muse and my delight,
You slow my time down with your smile,
Want you to walk for me, down the aisle,
You pull me close with your g force,
You're my happiness and it's source,
Promise to be yours till the end of time,
And this is my love poem,
 inspired by Einstein. It's the birthday of #AlbertEinstein today. Participate in this #PoemTime challenge and write a love poem that has the same title as his famed #TheoryOfRelativity #YourQuoteAndMine

CalmKazi

//Theory of relativity// When I walk across the hall Every afternoon at lunch I cover space and I count, One, two, three, you reach the end of your line #365days365quotes #ishfaq #theoryofrelativity #calmkaziwrites

read more
//Theory of relativity// //Theory of relativity//

When I walk across the hall
Every afternoon at lunch
I cover space and I count,

One, two, three,
you reach the end of your line
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification