Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day2 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day2 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about will someone love me one day, choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life, love you day and night, a day to go meaning in hindi, a day to remember meaning in hindi,

• 95 Followers
  • 117 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
cac467da7ef557c24f19b65a7a37b371

Minati

#loveromance #day2 #post4 #sadstatus

Minati

In golden beams, a new day is revealed, As morning sun with radiant light ascends, Awakening earth, its secrets now unsealed, And all its creatures, jubilant, suspends.

The sky adorned in hues of pink and gold, As dawn's sweet chorus paints the world in glee, The melody of birds, their songs unfold, A symphony of joy, for all to see.

The air, so crisp, with promises untold, Kisses my cheeks with whispers of delight, A gentle breeze, a lover's touch so bold, Inviting me to seize the day's pure light.

Oh, morning fair, your grace and beauty shine, With joyful heart, I gladly call you mine.

@minati

©Minati 
  #goodmorning #day2 #post3 #poerty

Minati

In golden beams, a new day is revealed, As morning sun with radiant light ascends, Awakening earth, its secrets now unsealed, And all its creatures, jubilant, suspends.

The sky adorned in hues of pink and gold, As dawn's sweet chorus paints the world in glee, The melody of birds, their songs unfold, A symphony of joy, for all to see.

The air, so crisp, with promises untold, Kisses my cheeks with whispers of delight, A gentle breeze, a lover's touch so bold, Inviting me to seize the day's pure light.

Oh, morning fair, your grace and beauty shine, With joyful heart, I gladly call you mine.

@minati

©Minati 
  #good_morning #Poetry #day2 #post3 #Morning
cda0fb9d5d265f684e5b325fc757d8d4

Sam

तुझ पर हक़ जताना अच्छा लगता है ...,

एक तू ही तो हैं जो अपना सा लगता हैं ...!!

💗 💞💞 💗

©Sam #अपना
#हक़
#lovequotes 

#day2 
#shayarioftheday 
#hindi_shayari
59f6ff49e3157c79395c8983af9ba1fd

ankit

तेरे बगैर हरा रंग भी सफेद लगता है,
ना जाने क्यों फिर जहां बर्बाद लगता है,
और तेरे लौट आने पर ही बता पाएंगे शायद
कैसे हर लम्हा ज़िन्दगी से लड़ता जुनैद लगता है....

©Ankit Wagh
  #daywithouther
#day2
d6bf961f5ee8e2802037250a1c185123

vinoth kumar

Happy Navaratri Day2

©vinoth kumar
  #navratri #Happy#Navaratri#Day2
fe89386c5e3bce6fca8a5d4c42395159

Ujjwal Kaintura

ब्रह्मचारिणी से ये जानी जाती
हरे वस्त्र इनको प्यारे
हाथ में कमंडल दूजे रुद्राक्ष रख
अलौकिक सौंदर्य मां का है।
तप किए इन्होंने
शिव के लिए इन्होंने सब,
 त्यागा है।
कोन कहता है,
मिलन आदिशक्ति का आसान था,
पढ़ा ना तप के बारे में
मां ब्रह्मचारिणी

का है।

जय माता दी।

©Ujjwal Kaintura
  #navratri #day2 #jaimatadi #durga #maa #Mata #matarani #shivshakti #adishakti #God
4283983bca6fb49c539c53b4663fb52e

Ani

The second day of Navratri is dedicated to Goddess Brahmacharini, who is known for her penance and is believed to bless her devotees with power, strength, wisdom, and knowledge. To worship her, devotees wake up early, bathe, light a ghee diya, offer flowers and sweets, chant mantras, and recite Durga Saptashati Path

©Ani
  #navratri #day2 #
7e7225d4f37567216e2e92b613a561b8

Aditi Agrawal

दूसरे दिन मां के ब्रह्मचारिणी 
स्वरूप की पूजा की जाती है. 
कहते हैं कि मां ब्रह्मचारिणी
 विश्व में ऊर्जा का प्रवाह करती
 है और उनकी पूजा अर्चना 
करने से आपको सुख शांति 
मिलती है.

©Aditi Agrawal