Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best jantacurfew Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best jantacurfew Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you jan, jan i love you, love u jan, jan love u, adaye dil ki janta hi nahi lyrics,

• 260 Followers
  • 363 Stories

Monisha Biswas

What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Everywhere in my neighborhood a huge sound is coming
Somebody are bitting their Thalis
Somebody ghonta
Somebody sonkho
My mom and my aunt's have started to bit Thalis...
A happy kind of environment everywhere
A feeling of joy from every house is reaching into my ears... What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Monisha Biswas

End #WorldPoetryDay with a poem titled #TheNightBeforeCurfew as India heads towards a #jantacurfew tomorrow morning from 7 to 9 in the evening. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's raining outside
And a fear inside... End #WorldPoetryDay with a poem titled #TheNightBeforeCurfew as India heads towards a #JantaCurfew tomorrow morning from 7 to 9 in the evening.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.J.Kavitha

What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Clapping hands 
For saving hands. What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine

manjeet

#jantacurfew 3rd anversary Laxman Kumawat Anu Tripathi Rank Nameless Shiva Pateer Adi_indian_boy: #कॉमेडी

read more

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

read more
உயிருக்கும் மேலாய் தன்
தொழிலை நினைக்கும்
வாழும் தெய்வங்களை
வாழ்த்த ஓர் வாய்ப்பு...
கை தட்டல் ஒலியால்
ஓர் கடவுள் வாழ்த்து.
🙏👏👏🙏 What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Good morning. Hope you're observing #jantacurfew by being at home today. Corona needs social distancing to stop. Please take ample precautions. Begin today with this collab. #musingtime #lockedinsidehouse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I play with words..
I make a garland out of them to be gifted to all our heroes who are working to keep corona at bay
I also make a bouquet outa words for those who ensure we get our essentials every day
I make a prayer chain with words
I play safe n
I pray that the world stays safe🙏

Good morning. Hope you're observing #jantacurfew by being at home today. Corona needs social distancing to stop. Please take ample precautions. Begin today with this collab. #musingtime #lockedinsidehouse   #YourQuoteAndMine

Lavish Goyal

Rough translation: Didn't I tell you? It's #NarendraModi at #YQMeme. ✨Collab on this template make your multiple #coronameme #jantacurfew #coronavirus #covid19 entries to #YQMT726. 🏥Note: Take care of yourself. Wash your hands often. #lavithoughts

read more
Aaj andekhi gandhigiri ki yaad aajaegi Rough translation: Didn't I tell you? 

It's #NarendraModi at #YQMeme.

✨Collab on this template make your multiple #CoronaMeme #Jantacurfew #CoronaVirus #Covid19 entries to #YQMT726.  

🏥Note: Take care of yourself. Wash your hands often.

Lavish Goyal

Rough translation: Didn't I tell you? It's #NarendraModi at #YQMeme. ✨Collab on this template make your multiple #coronameme #jantacurfew #coronavirus #covid19 entries to #YQMT726. 🏥Note: Take care of yourself. Wash your hands often. #lavithoughts

read more
Aaj andekhi gandhigiri ki yaad aajaegi Rough translation: Didn't I tell you? 

It's #NarendraModi at #YQMeme.

✨Collab on this template make your multiple #CoronaMeme #Jantacurfew #CoronaVirus #Covid19 entries to #YQMT726.  

🏥Note: Take care of yourself. Wash your hands often.

atrisheartfeelings

#yqbaba #yqdidi #ananttripathi #atrisheartfeelings #fightagainstcorona #jantacurfew #janta_curfew

Shankar K

read more
உயிருக்கும் மேலாய் தன்
தொழிலை நினைக்கும்
வாழும் தெய்வங்களை
வாழ்த்த ஓர் வாய்ப்பு...
கை தட்டல் ஒலியால்
ஓர் கடவுள் வாழ்த்து.
🙏👏👏🙏 What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification