Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best jantacurfew Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best jantacurfew Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about adaye dil ki janta hi nahi lyrics, me tumhe nahi janta in english, ek dil hai ek jan hai, par mera khuda janta hai, jan dhan khata kya hai,

• 260 Followers
  • 363 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Monisha Biswas

What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Everywhere in my neighborhood a huge sound is coming
Somebody are bitting their Thalis
Somebody ghonta
Somebody sonkho
My mom and my aunt's have started to bit Thalis...
A happy kind of environment everywhere
A feeling of joy from every house is reaching into my ears... What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Monisha Biswas

End #WorldPoetryDay with a poem titled #TheNightBeforeCurfew as India heads towards a #jantacurfew tomorrow morning from 7 to 9 in the evening. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's raining outside
And a fear inside... End #WorldPoetryDay with a poem titled #TheNightBeforeCurfew as India heads towards a #JantaCurfew tomorrow morning from 7 to 9 in the evening.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.J.Kavitha

What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Clapping hands 
For saving hands. What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine

manjeet

#jantacurfew 3rd anversary Laxman Kumawat Anu Tripathi Rank Nameless Shiva Pateer Adi_indian_boy: #कॉमेडी

read more
mute video

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

read more
உயிருக்கும் மேலாய் தன்
தொழிலை நினைக்கும்
வாழும் தெய்வங்களை
வாழ்த்த ஓர் வாய்ப்பு...
கை தட்டல் ஒலியால்
ஓர் கடவுள் வாழ்த்து.
🙏👏👏🙏 What did you do and see at 5 pm today? #5pmdiary #Collab #jantacurfew #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Good morning. Hope you're observing #jantacurfew by being at home today. Corona needs social distancing to stop. Please take ample precautions. Begin today with this collab. #musingtime #lockedinsidehouse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I play with words..
I make a garland out of them to be gifted to all our heroes who are working to keep corona at bay
I also make a bouquet outa words for those who ensure we get our essentials every day
I make a prayer chain with words
I play safe n
I pray that the world stays safe🙏

Good morning. Hope you're observing #jantacurfew by being at home today. Corona needs social distancing to stop. Please take ample precautions. Begin today with this collab. #musingtime #lockedinsidehouse   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification