Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WeWillFight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WeWillFight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i fight with you because i love you quotes, i fight with you because i love you, fight for what you love quotes, friendship fight and love quotes, cute love quotes after a fight,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

LunaAnujoy

Don't worry we will fight this fight with your own body one day
I am here with you holding your hand between my hands and taking your head to my chest listening to my beats which only run for you everyday
I promise you will be better than ever one day
Till then stand in my feet my darling
One day your fears and tears will be gone with that blowing wind that mother earth gave to you and me when we met for the first time
-Gargi

©Gargi #IndiaFightsCorona #bestrong #iamhere #WeWillFight #wewillfightmentalillnesstogether

LunaAnujoy

Its okay to feel low
It doesn't mean you are weak or slow
Thank yourself that you had the courage to talk it out with me
You are strong cuz talking things needs more courage then ending every thing up
You are not weak
You are just struggling through something
We will fight  with your past together
Just know i am here , here to stay and until i breath i will help you always
~To my bf/husband who is struggling through ptsd
-Gargi

©Gargi #standingalone #WeWillWin #WeWillFight #iamheretomotivateyou #iamheresinceantiquity

Anjali Singh

Jayantika Jain

Sky Singh

vaishnavi Pandey

घबरा गया है विश्व,
सहसा डरे हम भी है
हमें जो मात दे जाए,
इतना बल ही किसमे है।।

फैसला इस नीच हरकत,
का भी होगा तय
सब्र रखो,ऐतियात बरतो
फिर है किसका भय।।

#corona #wewillfight
@bhavansh_

Neha Desai

Few cases of corona virus patients...and everyone started wearing masks 😷 and all...

BUT

Still there are so many cases of road accidents because of not wearing helmets but no one is interested to wear helmets during driving..

WHY INDIA WHY??

#BEASINCERECITIZEN #coronavirus #onemoreissue #besafe #awareness #indiawillfight #wewillfight #fightandwin

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification