Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deardoctor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deardoctor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 20 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Sakshi Jasrotia

On account of National Doctor's Day, here's a letter prompt for all of you. #deardoctor #letters National Doctors' Day is a day celebrated to recognize the contributions of physicians to individual lives and communities. In India, it was first observed on 01 July 1991 in the honour of Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy, to pay tribute to his contributions in health domain. July 01 happens to be his death and birth anniversary that coincides on the same date. #NationalDoctorsDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collabor

read more
It was nice to see you,
But 
Wish not to see you soon.

Thank you & take care 
I will too 
Try ‘n’ take care of myself. On account of National Doctor's Day, here's a letter prompt for all of you. #deardoctor #letters 

National Doctors' Day is a day celebrated to recognize the contributions of physicians to individual lives and communities. In India, it was first observed on 01 July 1991 in the honour of Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy, to pay tribute to his contributions in health domain. July 01 happens to be his death and birth anniversary that coincides on the same date. #nationaldoctorsday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collabor

Varadhan P M

On account of National Doctor's Day, here's a letter prompt for all of you. #deardoctor #letters National Doctors' Day is a day celebrated to recognize the contributions of physicians to individual lives and communities. In India, it was first observed on 01 July 1991 in the honour of Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy, to pay tribute to his contributions in health domain. July 01 happens to be his death and birth anniversary that coincides on the same date. #NationalDoctorsDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collabor

read more
Pranaams to you, on this day and all days!
We pray that no emergency should
arise, but in such cases we pray to you.
We need your friendship but not be your patient 😉🙂
Oh, Angels of God! May you live long!
Even I would have been a Doctor,
but I didn't have Patience (patients)
  God bless  all categories of Doctors! 
Happy Doctors'Day to Doctors in our Group. 🙏🙏 On account of National Doctor's Day, here's a letter prompt for all of you. #deardoctor #letters 

National Doctors' Day is a day celebrated to recognize the contributions of physicians to individual lives and communities. In India, it was first observed on 01 July 1991 in the honour of Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy, to pay tribute to his contributions in health domain. July 01 happens to be his death and birth anniversary that coincides on the same date. #nationaldoctorsday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collabor

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Everyone knows what is your importance in the life of common man. Everyone believed it, but at the time of covid, you settled like a real hero in everyone's heart. You are truly the God of the earth. Keep serving humanity like this. There are many doctors in our own house or were like my father, brother, sister-in-law, younger brother, niece, all of them are also giving their service in rural area, your life is so busy that your personal life sometimes gets shaken. Is. Yet all of you do not stop serving. Keep doing your work like God. 
Happy Doctor's Day
 On account of National Doctor's Day, here's a letter prompt for all of you. #deardoctor #letters 

Collabor

Tarot Card Reader Neha Mathur

read more
Love you for hearing me out patiently
Giving me attention undividedly,
Being there as a friend 
and attending me 
even in an emergency,
Guiding me for the 
lifestyle changes thoroughly,
Curing me physically 
and emotionally,
Last but not least,giving me 
advices in a fuuny way inadvertently. On account of National Doctor's Day, here's a letter prompt for all of you. #deardoctor #letters 

Collabor

R.S. Meena

On account of National Doctor's Day, here's a letter prompt for all of you. #deardoctor #letters National Doctors' Day is a day celebrated to recognize the contributions of physicians to individual lives and communities. In India, it was first observed on 01 July 1991 in the honour of Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy, to pay tribute to his contributions in health domain. July 01 happens to be his death and birth anniversary that coincides on the same date. #NationalDoctorsDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collabor #rsmalwar

read more
Please keep away from me 
Because I use an 🍎 a day 
And I live with Nature.  On account of National Doctor's Day, here's a letter prompt for all of you. #deardoctor #letters 

Collabor

Aashi J

On account of National Doctor's Day, here's a letter prompt for all of you. #deardoctor #letters National Doctors' Day is a day celebrated to recognize the contributions of physicians to individual lives and communities. In India, it was first observed on 01 July 1991 in the honour of Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy, to pay tribute to his contributions in health domain. July 01 happens to be his death and birth anniversary that coincides on the same date. #NationalDoctorsDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collabor #burningfeather

read more
Thank you an angel in white
For taking care of us like a knight 
Even many a times without a bite 
As we run to you day and night
 On account of National Doctor's Day, here's a letter prompt for all of you. #deardoctor #letters 

Collabor

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Whatever happens
I am not coming to you On account of National Doctor's Day, here's a letter prompt for all of you. #deardoctor #letters 

Collabor

Mamata Chauhan

आज अगर आप ना होते,
तो हम भी ना होते।

©Mamata Chauhan
  #deardoctor

MM Mumtaz

Happy Doctor's day #deardoctor #doctor #Doctors #Doctor_of_Pure_Hearts #dailymotivation #Nurse #Nurses #docter #Heart_touching #doctorsday Dr jyotsna singh Rajawat Dr. Shabana ansari Dr. Sonia shastri Dr. Sandeep Singh Dr Ashish Vats #Knowledge

read more

Rosy

क्या रखा है किसी के दिल के धड़कन बन जाने में
मजा तो दिल के धड़कन को वापस लाने में है...

©Rk #OneSeason #deardoctor
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification