Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 9pm9minute Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 9pm9minute Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 59 Followers
  • 64 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

How was your #day12lockdown? Did you step out in the balcony? What did you see? Talk about your #9pm9minute experiences in today's #lockdowndiary. If you didn't celebrate, talk about why you didn't. And of course, talk about what did you do through the day and how are you feeling today? :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Lockdown..the ghosts of darkness are locked and hope has replaced fear..
Yes, we can do it
hum honge kamyab ek din How was your #day12lockdown? Did you step out in the balcony? What did you see? 

Talk about your #9pm9minute experiences in today's #lockdowndiary. If you didn't celebrate, talk about why you didn't. And of course, talk about what did you do through the day and how are you feeling today? :)  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 Congratulations to everyone.... Because again we proves that we are always together... And also giving the confidence to respected PM sir who have believe on us that we definitely follow... Thank you 🙋‍♂🙋‍♂🙏 love life #MyThought #yqdidi #yqbaba #9pm9minute

read more
नवम्बर मे दिवाली तो हमेशा ही हम सब ने मनाया...
अप्रैल की दिवाली को मुमकिन मोदी जी ने बनाया...

B positive 👇👇👇
Congratulations to everyone.... Because again we proves that we are always together... And also giving the confidence to respected PM sir who have believe on us that we definitely follow...
Thank you 🙋‍♂🙋‍♂🙏
#love  #life #mythought #yqdidi #yqbaba #9pm9minute

Major Mystique

How was your #day12lockdown? Did you step out in the balcony? What did you see? Talk about your #9pm9minute experiences in today's #lockdowndiary. If you didn't celebrate, talk about why you didn't. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Jean Paul-Sartre said, "The hell is other people" and right now I can think about nothing but this quote. 

I was not a supporter of 9:9. I still lit a diya (Please don't ask why because I don't know). People around my house came down to the streets and lit diyas 'together' displaying social distancing at its very best... 

There are patriotic songs playing around and even the national anthem and people hardly care to respect our anthem. And for those people who are going to come and say in the comments that it generated 'positive energy' and 'displayed our unity', people are burning CRACKERS outside! 

And if this is 'disrespecting the nation' as was pointed out to me by a fellow poet here on this app, then I have no regrets whatsoever.  How was your #day12lockdown? Did you step out in the balcony? What did you see? 

Talk about your #9pm9minute experiences in today's #lockdowndiary. If you didn't celebrate, talk about why you didn't. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

बड़ा  बेबस  बड़ा  मायूस है  इंसा  ज़माने  मे
खुदा को भूल बैठा है मेहज़ दूनिया कमाने मे

अभी बिगड़े हुए है काम तो अक्ले नहीं चलती 
अभी  मौक़ा  गनीमत  है थोड़ी नेकी कमाने मे 

तिजारत करते है जो लोग नफरत की बाज़ारो मे
कभी  ना  बाज़  आयेंगे  तुम्हें  लड़ने  लड़ाने  मे 

तुम्हें  बाँटा तुम्हें लुटा  सियासत के लिये हरदम 
लगे हो तुम अभी भी  नाम के  दीपक जलाने मे 

जलाओ तुम दिया कोई किसी के दिल के कोने मे 
उजाला  कीजिए   हिन्दुस्तान  के  आशियाने  मे #9pm9minute
#yqsayyed
#yqdidi
#yqababa
#soultrigger

Alka Dhiman

If you are based in India, what are your plans for #9pm9minute tonight as our hon'ble PM has requested. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I will follow honourable pm 's  message because our pm says  everything with a logic . I m ready to burn diyas at 9 o clock for nine minutes to illuminate my country because I trust this will give a new hope to live without fear. If you are based in India, what are your plans for #9pm9minute tonight as our hon'ble PM has requested. #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

If you are based in India, what are your plans for #9pm9minute tonight as our hon'ble PM has requested. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A salute to the real heroes 
And a warm feeling of oneness  If you are based in India, what are your plans for #9pm9minute tonight as our hon'ble PM has requested. #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Naveen Mittal

read more

"आओ मिलकर दीया जलाएं।
    बुझी हुई बाती को सुलगाएं,
भारत की एकता दुनियाभर को दिखाएं
सब एकजुट होकर दीया जलाएं
मिलकर इस आपदा को दूर भगाएं
 प्रत्येक भारतवासी एक दूसरे,
     का उत्साह बढ़ाएं,
आओ फिर से दिया जलाएं।।"

If you are based in India, what are your plans for #9pm9minute tonight as our hon'ble PM has requested. #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATthose9minutes • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Collab on this beautiful bg by sharing your experience of those 9 bright minutes.✨ P.S.: The background pic is clicked by one of the admins of Aesthetic Thoughts. 🕯️🕯️ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #simile #9pm9minute #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
we shall overcome some day! OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATthose9minutes • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚

Collab on this beautiful bg by sharing your experience of those 9 bright minutes.✨

P.S.: The background pic is clicked by one of the admins of Aesthetic Thoughts. 🕯️🕯️

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts

Anuj Jain

How was your #day12lockdown? Did you step out in the balcony? What did you see? Talk about your #9pm9minute experiences in today's #lockdowndiary. If you didn't celebrate, talk about why you didn't. And of course, talk about what did you do through the day and how are you feeling today? :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I saw stupidity 
There were people bursting crackers as if it was Diwali.
People lighted Diyas and candles and were taking selfies.
Oh ! they have made mockery of the pandemic.
And they are not to be blamed,
The Govt. wants people to indulge in these idiocies to hide it's inefficiency and misdeeds. How was your #day12lockdown? Did you step out in the balcony? What did you see? 

Talk about your #9pm9minute experiences in today's #lockdowndiary. If you didn't celebrate, talk about why you didn't. And of course, talk about what did you do through the day and how are you feeling today? :)  #YourQuoteAndMine

hirpara amit

એકતાનું રચાશે અજવાળું અને ભારત આજે જ્યોતનું સરનામું,
હુંફનું આજે રચાશે શમિયાણું અને વાયરસનું સ્થાન હવે અંધારું. #दीप #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqgujarati #yqmotabhai #9pm9minute #love #yqtales
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification