Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whatishome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whatishome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Bizz_are_ Soul

If the afternoon #NAPOWRIMO prompt seemed difficult, here's a #Collab prompt. Tell us #whatishome for you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #Memories #collectionofmemories

read more
Home is a collection 
of your memories
and a book
filled with your stories... If the afternoon #NaPoWriMo prompt seemed difficult, here's a #collab prompt. Tell us #whatishome for you.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#memories 
#collectionofmemories

Sita Prasad

If the afternoon #NAPOWRIMO prompt seemed difficult, here's a #Collab prompt. Tell us #whatishome for you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Kids hugging,
loved ones supporting,
while you stand up for them.
 If the afternoon #NaPoWriMo prompt seemed difficult, here's a #collab prompt. Tell us #whatishome for you.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Pushpendra Maurya

If the afternoon #NAPOWRIMO prompt seemed difficult, here's a #Collab prompt. Tell us #whatishome for you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Home is the place where peace waits for us. If the afternoon #NaPoWriMo prompt seemed difficult, here's a #collab prompt. Tell us #whatishome for you.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Sinha

If the afternoon #NAPOWRIMO prompt seemed difficult, here's a #Collab prompt. Tell us #whatishome for you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life #yqbaba #yqdidi #Home

read more
Home is emotion.

This is the place where everyone feels comfortable,
And everybody sleeps well. If the afternoon #NaPoWriMo prompt seemed difficult, here's a #collab prompt. Tell us #whatishome for you.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #life #yqbaba #yqdidi #home

Bhavya Mehta

read more
After all the struggle and troubles
When I need to keep myself safe
From all the pain
I go to a place
That I call a home. If the afternoon #NaPoWriMo prompt seemed difficult, here's a #collab prompt. Tell us #whatishome for you.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi Sethi

If the afternoon #NAPOWRIMO prompt seemed difficult, here's a #Collab prompt. Tell us #whatishome for you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution #day99

read more
Home is freedom 
Freedom to embrace life and it's seasons 
Freedom to smile without any reason 
Freedom to cry when you feel low
Freedom to let emotions overflow 
Freedom to be lazy or read whole day
Freedom to work as and when you may
Freedom to love, laugh and live
Freedom to demand and freedom to give 
Freedom to show that you exist 
Freedom to make a long wish list 
Freedom to speak about love you need
Freedom to show why your heart bleeds 
Freedom to let our soul at peace 
Home is a place where every pain seize 
I'm sure one day I will reach my home
Aftet clearing my Karma my debts and loans! If the afternoon #NaPoWriMo prompt seemed difficult, here's a #collab prompt. Tell us #whatishome for you.  #yourquoteandmine
#366days366quotes 
#writingresolution 
#day99

Komal Sharma Gupta

If the afternoon #NAPOWRIMO prompt seemed difficult, here's a #Collab prompt. Tell us #whatishome for you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
A sanctuary of words.
a little comforting,
a little disconcerting,
but all the same
welcoming.
 If the afternoon #NaPoWriMo prompt seemed difficult, here's a #collab prompt. Tell us #whatishome for you.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura

k. Mishra

read more

Home is a place love and comfort that always welcome me with open arms with full of love.when I open the door  I feel wormth and sefty of wall sorrounding me .I feel  a comfort zone  and my safety world.
Just my suggestion of all  , now is necessary  , Everyone 
Must stay at home to help to stop the spread of coronavirus.stay at home, be safe.

payal jaswal

Home feels Like the clichés you drop at his doorstep and then toss a coin to find if he loves you or not, Like the not-so-beautiful break up poem you wrote and then read it everytime you miss him. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #whatishome

read more
Home feels 
Like the clichés you drop at his 
doorstep and then toss 
a coin to find if he loves you or not,
Like the not-so-beautiful break
up poem you wrote and 
then read it everytime you
miss him. 

(Read the caption) Home feels 
Like the clichés you drop at his 
doorstep and then toss 
a coin to find if he loves you or not,
Like the not-so-beautiful break
up poem you wrote and 
then read it everytime you
miss him.

Jatin Sapra

read more
A place where heart resides
And mind roams around
No image beautiful than it
No music better than its sound

Home is not a place
It's soul's location
Keeper of memories
Architect of emotion If the afternoon #NaPoWriMo prompt seemed difficult, here's a #collab prompt. Tell us #whatishome for you.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification