Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lockdow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lockdow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 14 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Adil Khan kayamkhani

#lockdow Ruhi.. indira sheetal pandya मेरे शब्द Ishita Singh....... Aruhi.... #शायरी

read more
जनता से सुझाव मांगे जा 
रहे थे कि क्या क्या खुलना
चाहिए...

मैंने भी बोल दिया मेरी 
पड़ोसन की खिड़की खुलनी
 चाहिए😋😋😂🤣🤣 #lockdow 
 Ruhi..  indira sheetal pandya मेरे शब्द Ishita Singh.......  Aruhi....

Dr Deviyani Singh

#lockdow #COVID

read more
CoviDreams
- Dr. Deviyani Singh

They quarantined my body but they couldn't confine my mind’s eye. Every night I soar into outer-space with the stars. Run rings around Jupiter and play catch with comrade Mars. Stern Saturn chided me while Venus winked. Neptune and Pluto watched from afar. I smiled back; they were gone in a blink. Mercury was temperamental and Uranus unpredictable.

I played hopscotch with the constellations; took a big leap on the Great Bear. Tried on Orion's belt, it didn't fit. The Comets exploded with mirth at my expanding lock-down girth. Then I rode around the galactic carousel of the Milky Way on mighty Pegasus.

An astronaut floated by; his white spacesuit reminded me of the PPEs in hospitals. Frightened, I plummeted through the Firmament into Earth's Oceans. Letting the Great Barrier Reef soothe my grief. The kaleidoscopic corals lit up my monochromatic life. Psychedelic fish darted out of their marine homes; no aquarantine here.

I watched scores of Oliver Ridley turtles migrating on the ocean currents like the mélange of migrant labourers trudging miles without rest. Unlike the turtles they didn't have the empty beaches of Puri to nest. There appeared a diver; his breath rasping in and out of his aqua lungs like the ventilators of dying Covid patients. I felt I was drowning, thrashed to the surface gasping for air. Only to remember even air was unsafe.

I headed for the Poles and swam beneath the ice caps; skated with penguins and polar bears; they had not yet met Mr. Covid and had no fears. I held on to a shark's fin and surfed on the waves. Whales followed me with their tiny eyes; their sonar songs soothed my senses. Surfacing and spouting air in a big whoosh like the patients who were able to breathe at last. Their tail fins landed with loud claps flat on the water as if applauding the doctors and patients on recovery.

I flew to the mighty Himalayas and perched myself atop Everest, enjoying the sights. I saw a long line of climbers waiting to summit. Their laboured breathing from oxygen cylinders jolted me back to the scenes of overcrowded covid tents in Italy. I grabbed a pair of skis, and zigzagged at breakneck speed till I reached the powder slopes; leaving a mist of snow in my wake. Then I plunged into a mountain stream. The crystal clear water gurgled over boulders. I lay back arms folded, feeling like a river fairy cascading with the current. I squealed in childish delight as the roller coaster rapids tossed me around.

The river tumbled into the salty sea. The warm sun vaporised the droplets and I drifted in pristine white clouds. They turned dark and heavy, drenching the Earth in torrential rain, which alas could not cleanse the virus.

I woke to a loud clap of thunder. Purple lightning flashed across the peach palette of dawn. The dream had ended but the nightmare of dark dreary days had begun again.

#lockdow #COVID

meenu

#HumBolenge #lockdow #💕sirf #socho

read more

Shobhu Rajak

वो मान के आयी थी मंज़िल मुझे अपनी
रास्ते ज़रा पथरीले क्या हुए
उसने हमसफ़र ही बदल लिया #Bloom #doori  #lockdow

LATA

Meanwhile
This lockdown realized me 
that
You're wrong
You still need to find some answer's #Hope #lockdow

Devender Pratap

sad😔 #lockdow stay🏘️ #staysafe #अनुभव

read more
दुःख का दरिया,
शर्म का समन्दर होता है!
सबसे खौफनाक,
भूख का मंजर होता है!! #sad😔 #lockdow #stay🏘️ #staysafe

salman mansoori

They need help not words. if you are capable of helping someone please do help. #Hope #lockdow #quarantine #hunger #poor #story

read more
-:मुफ़्लिसी (ग़रीबी):-

मेरे मौला! कब हम काम पर जाएंगे?
इस तरह ही रहे दिन तो मर जायेंगे
भूखे रहकर के जीना भी क्या जीना है
फिर भी जीते है, कि ये पल गुज़र जाएंगे
हाँ अमीर-ए-शहर को अमीरी मुबारक
गर हक़ीक़त को देखेंगे, डर जाएंगे
भूख भी जिस्म पर ज़ख्म का रूप है
मौत आएगी तो ये ज़ख्म भर जाएंगे
एक मुफ़लिस ने बेटे को दी खुशखबर
आंख लगते ही हम रब के घर जाएंगे
अहल-ए-हुब्ब-ए-हकम से सवाली हूँ मैं
पेट ख़ाली दिलासों  से भर जाएंगे?
सलमान मंसूरी "मुन्तज़िर" They need help not words. if you are capable of helping someone please do help.
#Hope #lockdow #quarantine #hunger #poor

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification