Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TheWait Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TheWait Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the love calculator, quote of the day, thought of the day, beauty and the beast, the quotes of love,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Chandan Bharati

#laफ्ज 

Ab Tak Tum Mile Hi Nahi Jisase Sab Kuchh Kehna Hai Mujhe,
Ab Tak Ye Jamana Kam Bolne Walo Mein Ginta Hai Mujhe...

अबतक तुम मिले ही नहीं जिससे सबकुछ कहना है मुझे,
अबतक ये जमाना कम बोलने वालों में गिनता है मुझे...

©Chandan Bharati #SunSet 
#TheWait
#MeriBandaria 
#TumhariBaatein 
#TumharaIntezaar 
#love
#chandanbharatiwrites

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

It's been a while since a #ShortStory challenge. Time to write one right now titled #TheWait. :) Post longer ones in the caption or as a new post. A short story is not like a poem. It should have a beginning, middle and an end. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
வீட்டை விட்டு
வெளி வந்தால்
கட்டிப் பிடிக்க
காத்திருக்கு
கொரோனா🤗🤗🤗 It's been a while since a #shortstory challenge. Time to write one right now titled #thewait. :) Post longer ones in the caption or as a new post.

A short story is not like a poem. It should have a beginning, middle and an end.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

It's been a while since a #ShortStory challenge. Time to write one right now titled #TheWait. :) Post longer ones in the caption or as a new post. A short story is not like a poem. It should have a beginning, middle and an end. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 'wait, you need a break' said time I continued running.. #chitstory

read more
    In caption 🙏 It's been a while since a #shortstory challenge. Time to write one right now titled #thewait. :) Post longer ones in the caption or as a new post.

A short story is not like a poem. It should have a beginning, middle and an end.  #YourQuoteAndMine

'wait, you need a break' said time
I continued running..

Shankar K

It's been a while since a #ShortStory challenge. Time to write one right now titled #TheWait. :) Post longer ones in the caption or as a new post. A short story is not like a poem. It should have a beginning, middle and an end. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
வீட்டை விட்டு
வெளி வந்தால்
கட்டிப் பிடிக்க
காத்திருக்கு
கொரோனா🤗🤗🤗 It's been a while since a #shortstory challenge. Time to write one right now titled #thewait. :) Post longer ones in the caption or as a new post.

Osho Jain

It's been a while since a #ShortStory challenge. Time to write one right now titled #TheWait. :) Post longer ones in the caption or as a new post. A short story is not like a poem. It should have a beginning, middle and an end. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙏🙏

read more
 I don't know... When this wait is going to over regarding Complete rid off of this crowned devil Corona... 
I have been lately watching TV...
As we all know india has been going through very tough time since few months because of Corona pandemic of worldwide...
 Corona affected patients are mounting day by day,
And it's highly concerning...
But for few mob this Corona is just as simple as khasi jhukam...
But guys try to understand this ongoing lockdown isn't done for profit of any particular ruling party, but it's done for our betterment.
I know social distancing is a challenge for us... but, this time also we have to prove that we Indians never bow down in front any problem like coward ones...
Guys...
From every house chores to religious practices spend your day and night at home unless any inevitable need is there to go outside...
Our God, our faith reside in our hearts, in our deeds...
So empower your deeds inspite of circumventing the lockdown and rather than encaging yourselves on the name of any belief... Try to pay respect to others life🙏 It's been a while since a #shortstory challenge. Time to write one right now titled #thewait. :) Post longer ones in the caption or as a new post.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙏🙏

Roohi Bhargava

read more
Tired of her long journey,
She drops down on the floor, Leaving everything on the almighty, with a hope,
"He'll make it alright." It's been a while since a #shortstory challenge. Time to write one right now titled #thewait. :) Post longer ones in the caption or as a new post.

Aman Sinha

It's been a while since a #ShortStory challenge. Time to write one right now titled #TheWait. :) Post longer ones in the caption or as a new post. A short story is not like a poem. It should have a beginning, middle and an end. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi love life #Stories

read more
I waited for a loyal person for long time, then you came in my life. You made me believe that You will always be with me. You made a lot of promises to keep the relationship, and then broke it all. You left me alone again as I was before. And here, I'm still waiting for you to come back. It's been a while since a #shortstory challenge. Time to write one right now titled #thewait. :) Post longer ones in the caption or as a new post.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #love #life #stories

SOMASHREE PAL

It's been a while since a #ShortStory challenge. Time to write one right now titled #TheWait. :) Post longer ones in the caption or as a new post. A short story is not like a poem. It should have a beginning, middle and an end. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdada #yqdidi #ushnish

read more
"Why are you waiting here, alone? "- a cold boyish voice startled Riya. It was the very early hour of day one of school. The premises was still bare as well as silent. She managed to look at his eyes. The eyes' met and the story began...... 
The story as well as the Waiting continues as it is His phase of impatient waiting bcoz She is still busy in crying for her 'BIDAAI'.....  It's been a while since a #shortstory challenge. Time to write one right now titled #thewait. :) Post longer ones in the caption or as a new post.

#yqdada #yqdidi #ushnish

Grishma Doshi

#ShortStory #TheWait #patience #lifeteachings life #MomAndDaughter #yqbaba #grishmastories Collaborating with YourQuote Baba (Saturday afternoon.) She: Momm. Mom: Yes I know you are hungry. Wait for a few mins. She: No, give ma daal till then. Mom: Just 5 mins rotis will be ready too. (Coming out of the kitchen with daal)

read more
(Saturday afternoon.)
She: Momm.
Mom: Yes I know you are hungry. Wait for a few mins.
She: No, give ma daal till then.
Mom: Just 5 mins rotis will be ready too. (Coming out of the kitchen with daal)
She: Yess.
Mom: You should learn to wait, learn patience.
She: I have lots of patience except I am hungry. Mom: Oh really. On the other day when I was away, you called 5 times. I know you're gonna argue this. But let me give you another example. 2 days ago when.. (Going back in the kitchen.)
She: ok ok, I can't wait.
Mom: So you should learn it.
She: (Annoyed) Momm.

(After a few days. At the college, the phone rang with her favourite song.)
She: Yes. Ok, Ok. I am coming.
She: I need to go home.
Her friend: But tell me what happened.
She: I don't know. (Rushes)

(In the hospital.) Continuing in the caption... #shortstory #thewait #patience #lifeteachings #life #momanddaughter #yqbaba #grishmastories

(Saturday afternoon.)
She: Momm.
Mom: Yes I know you are hungry. Wait for a few mins.
She: No, give ma daal till then.
Mom: Just 5 mins rotis will be ready too. (Coming out of the kitchen with daal)

Harshita Dawar

It's been a while since a #ShortStory challenge. Time to write one right now titled #TheWait. :) Post longer ones in the caption or as a new post. A short story is not like a poem. It should have a beginning, middle and an end. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Written by Harshita ✍️✍️ #jazzbaat The wait....

read more
Written by Harshita ✍️✍️
#Jazzbaat
The wait....
I saw you on the platform, gum se they Kaahi
Smashed my foot ,Just say sorry n carry his bag n catch that train which already  leaving.....
Kahani ek mulakat ki....
I saw him ones again on the platform to catch the train in which I was wondering someone else , he say sorry again for that day,...
He make me realise that log yaad rakhte hai kahi. And some people realise their mistake too.
We friends now , he used up down too for his work .
Now we shared the about life, as I am a travel Blogger and he is a you Tuber we find each other a good company with good quality of thoughts to share.
We catch eachother on social media.
Now he used to wait for me on that platform but I can't believe he used to wait for me and next my last message was I shifted from there as I am travel Blogger.
A beautiful simple template of a professional love or Friendship.
 It's been a while since a #shortstory challenge. Time to write one right now titled #thewait. :) Post longer ones in the caption or as a new post.

Written by Harshita ✍️✍️
#Jazzbaat
The wait....
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification