Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifeteachings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifeteachings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved. – george sand,

• 23 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Heart touching

Zindgi

#lifeteachings

read more
ખરાબ અનુભવો કે ખરાબ પરિસ્થિતિઓ ભલે ભુલો
પરંતું એમાંથી મળેલી શીખ ક્યારેય ન ભુલો
કેમકે જીંદગી માં દરેક ઘટના 
તમને કંઈક શીખવવા માટે જ બને છે

©Zindgi #lifeteachings

Uvarani jaganathan

Life constantly teaches to be happy with what we have!
Because we don't know when our beautiful journey on this Earth ends!  #cinemagraph #yqquotes #lifejourny #earth #livingthemoment #happiness #satisfaction #lifeteachings

Sai Sameera Voleti

#Collab and complete the musing. #lifeisnotabout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lifeisupanddown life #lifeteachings #ourlives

read more
just living and dreaming
It's about failures, up and downs, sorrows and how we overcome all these difficulties to reach our colorful dreams #Collab and complete the musing. #lifeisnotabout  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lifeisupanddown #life #lifeteachings #ourlives

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

ಸಮಯಕ್ಕೆ ತಕ್ಕ ಹಾಗೆ ನಟಿಸುವವರೇ ಎಲ್ಲಾ 🙏🙏🙏 #yqjogi #yqkannada #yqthoughts #lifeteachings #truthrealised #dontbelieveblindly

read more
ಬೆಳ್ಳಗಿರೋದೆಲ್ಲ ಹಾಲಲ್ಲ 
ನಾವು ಕಣ್ಮುಚ್ಚಿ ನಂಬೋದೆಲ್ಲಾ ನಿಜಾನೂ ಆಗಿರೋದಿಲ್ಲ  ಸಮಯಕ್ಕೆ ತಕ್ಕ ಹಾಗೆ ನಟಿಸುವವರೇ ಎಲ್ಲಾ 🙏🙏🙏
#yqjogi #yqkannada #yqthoughts #lifeteachings #truthrealised #dontbelieveblindly

Chandra Sekhar Bhol

There are two types of people in the society. 

1st type: There are "n" number of ways to solve a  problem and I know all the "n" ways... 

2nd type: There are "n+1" number of ways to solve a  problem and I may know only "n" ways... 

#lifequotes #lifeteachings

J Narayan

मैं भला किसी का अब और क्या होता, आधी ज़िन्दगी थी, आधा मशवरा होता, मुझे कोई इल्म नहीं मेरी मुस्कुराहट का, गर इसकी सोच में होता तो कहीं बिखरा होता, मैं जहन में हुजूम-ए-अफ़्कार लिए सो गया, जगा होता तो जीने का मजा किरकिरा होता, #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #lifeteachings #bestandworsttogether

read more
मैं भला किसी का अब और क्या होता,
आधी ज़िन्दगी थी, आधा मशवरा होता ।

(Please read the full poem in caption 👇) मैं भला किसी का अब और क्या होता,
आधी ज़िन्दगी थी, आधा मशवरा होता,

मुझे कोई इल्म नहीं मेरी मुस्कुराहट का,
गर इसकी सोच में होता तो कहीं बिखरा होता,

मैं जहन में हुजूम-ए-अफ़्कार लिए सो गया,
जगा होता तो जीने का मजा किरकिरा होता,

Grishma Doshi

#ShortStory #TheWait #patience #lifeteachings life #MomAndDaughter #yqbaba #grishmastories Collaborating with YourQuote Baba (Saturday afternoon.) She: Momm. Mom: Yes I know you are hungry. Wait for a few mins. She: No, give ma daal till then. Mom: Just 5 mins rotis will be ready too. (Coming out of the kitchen with daal)

read more
(Saturday afternoon.)
She: Momm.
Mom: Yes I know you are hungry. Wait for a few mins.
She: No, give ma daal till then.
Mom: Just 5 mins rotis will be ready too. (Coming out of the kitchen with daal)
She: Yess.
Mom: You should learn to wait, learn patience.
She: I have lots of patience except I am hungry. Mom: Oh really. On the other day when I was away, you called 5 times. I know you're gonna argue this. But let me give you another example. 2 days ago when.. (Going back in the kitchen.)
She: ok ok, I can't wait.
Mom: So you should learn it.
She: (Annoyed) Momm.

(After a few days. At the college, the phone rang with her favourite song.)
She: Yes. Ok, Ok. I am coming.
She: I need to go home.
Her friend: But tell me what happened.
She: I don't know. (Rushes)

(In the hospital.) Continuing in the caption... #shortstory #thewait #patience #lifeteachings #life #momanddaughter #yqbaba #grishmastories
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba     

(Saturday afternoon.)
She: Momm.
Mom: Yes I know you are hungry. Wait for a few mins.
She: No, give ma daal till then.
Mom: Just 5 mins rotis will be ready too. (Coming out of the kitchen with daal)

Aamir Qais AnZar

Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote..🙏🙏 आप सभी को शिक्षक दिवस की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ। डॉ सर्वपल्ली राधाकृष्णन को शिक्षक दिवस के रूप में मनाया जाता है, जिनका जन्म 5 सितंबर 1888 को तमिलनाडु तिरुमणि गाँव में हुआ था। #क्लास #जिंदगीएकराज़ #IWantToTeach #dearteachers #lifeteachings #aTeacherIsNot #WritingMarathon सिखायादुनियाने #BeingTeacher OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ ATteachersdayspecial • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: aestheticthoughts • Ple

read more
Life is the only teacher who does not
refer to time-table for taking classes.

जिंदगी एक इकलौती ऐसी शिक्षक है जो 
क्लास लेने के लिए समय-सारणी नहीं देखती। Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote..🙏🙏
आप सभी को शिक्षक दिवस की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ। 
डॉ सर्वपल्ली राधाकृष्णन को शिक्षक दिवस के रूप में मनाया जाता है, जिनका जन्म 5 सितंबर 1888 को तमिलनाडु तिरुमणि गाँव में हुआ था। #क्लास #जिंदगीएकराज़ #IWantToTeach #DearTeachers #LifeTeachings #aTeacherIsNot #WritingMarathon सिखायादुनियाने #BeingTeacher
OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ ATteachersdayspecial
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 
Collab with your soulful words.✨ 
• Must use hashtag: aestheticthoughts 
• Ple

shweta Panwar

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification