Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best obvious Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best obvious Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 7 obvious signs he likes you, how to seduce your husband without being obvious, obvious lyrics ariana, obvious child, painfully obvious meaning,

• 22 Followers
  • 110 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

brijeshrage

Delusion with enormous illusions,
All transparent, itself dubious,
What is righteousness or partially obvious,
Full momentum but streamlined it in oblivion.
#every journey of failure with inevitable accomplishment. #illusion #oblivion #obvious #journey #accomplishment #inspiration

CalmKazi

Let me be obvious enough to spell love and throw cliche hints in random quotes like these, just to know you smiled. 

So

Are you smiling?  #Postcards #Love #CalmkaziWrites #YQBaba #Obvious

AshWini raJ

Sometimes something are obvious,
but don't understand
 for years..!😶 #writingresolution 
#366days366quotes 
#9/366
#sometimes #obvious 
#things 
#yqbaba #yqdidi

Tushar Paul

"Obvious" is always a fuss for me,
because I always mess up the obvious! ***obvious!***

#yourquote #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #thoughtofthemidnight #obvious #lifeexperience #quotespeaks #quotesforreal

Omkar Ranveerkar

It is really hard to work hard. That work maybe studying, physical exercise or mental construction. You may think that I am stating the obvious but it is not obvious. 
So many people live in this world. They must be doing something for bread and butter. How come whatever they are doing is not hard? So is everyone's work hard then? Then why is this notion of working hard is stressed so much that whatever we do we feel like we haven't done enough?
I request you to define hard work. Whatever you say, I will believe you. Also, it is not necessary to follow kindness in your definition. For that makes hard work so much enchanting that we get drenched in peace. #hardwork #inquiry #kindness #obvious #peace #special #question #critic

Omkar Ranveerkar

It is really hard to work hard. That work maybe studying, physical exercise or mental construction. You may think that I am stating the obvious but it is not obvious. 
So many people live in this world. They must be doing something for bread and butter. How come whatever they are doing is not hard? So is everyone's work hard then? Then why is this notion of working hard is stressed so much that whatever we do we feel like we haven't done enough?
I request you to define hard work. Whatever you say, I will believe you. Also, it is not necessary to follow kindness in your definition. For that makes hard work so much enchanting that we get drenched in peace. #hardwork #inquiry #kindness #obvious #peace #special #question #critic

Diwa

wordplay. #Light #Dark #obvious #View #yqbaba

read more
dark. 

------------>that's what you see.

light. 

wordplay.

#light #dark #obvious #view #yqbaba

💞Seema Yadav💞

_Word_Collab_Challenge_ Collab करें मेरे साथ 👉 Urdu_Hindi Poetry आज का लफ्ज़ है "अयाँ" अब पहले की तरह एक विजेता नहीं बल्कि 3 विजेता चुना जाएगा,, जो सबसे पहला विजेता होगा उनको testimonial दिया जाएगा ! और दूसरे और तीसरे नंबर वाले विजेता को 'हाइलाइट' किया जाएगा। Example: #YourQuoteAndMine #प्रकट #ज़ाहिर #obvious #Evident #स्पष्ट #urduhindi_poetry #aamirshaikh

read more
दिल मे तो कई राज दफ़न है पर हम अयाँ कैसे करे
वो न समझे हमारी रुसवाई को हम बयाँ किससे करे _Word_Collab_Challenge_
Collab करें मेरे साथ 👉 Urdu_Hindi Poetry
आज का लफ्ज़ है "अयाँ"
अब पहले की तरह एक विजेता नहीं बल्कि 3 विजेता चुना जाएगा,,
जो सबसे पहला विजेता होगा उनको testimonial दिया जाएगा !
और दूसरे और तीसरे नंबर वाले विजेता को 'हाइलाइट' किया जाएगा।

Example:

Diwa

we exhaust all places far and wide when the real thing that we have been searching for has always been there all along -- the most obvious answer, the one in front of us. #search #Real #common #obvious #yqbaba #yqdidi #wordplay #diwa

read more
confuse me, deceive me.
bring me illusions to believe.
the real thing there is to see,
was never in the background.
the essence has always been
the one staring right back at you:

the foreground,
the one in front of you. we exhaust all places far and wide when the real thing that we have been searching for has always been there all along -- the most obvious answer, the one in front of us. #search #real #common #obvious #yqbaba #yqdidi #wordplay #diwa

Shweta Gupta

Some obvious things require acknowledgement too. #obvious  #required #acknowledgement  #quoteliners #confession  #confirmation #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification