Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wolverine Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wolverine Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dafne keen in the wolverine, the wolverine, wolverine quotes, x men wolverine quotes, hugh jackman wolverine quotes,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Suchismita Sengupta

~Moon~ We feel broken & sometimes incomplete. But from someone else's perspective we may be the best thing in their life! You're the Moon, you can't find your half but for a Wolf you're the love of his life! ❤️❤️ #wolverine #yqbaba #Morning #Quote Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #halfmoon #halfme #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Trying to find the other half, I keep on revolving & rotating...
I lose my heart to this relentless torture, I cry for my other half in this vast wilderness..

Amidst my wails, one night I heard the howl of a lone Wolf...
Puzzled, I asked him of his sorrows, he simply replied,
"Love, I howl on your beauty, 
your mere presence makes me full" ~Moon~

We feel broken & sometimes incomplete. But from someone else's perspective we may be the best thing in their life! 

You're the Moon, you can't find your half but for a Wolf you're the love of his life! ❤️❤️

#wolverine #yqbaba #morning #quote
Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #halfmoon #halfme  #YourQuoteAndMine

kUr Gaglani

“Reflect upon your present #blessings, of which every man has many, not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” - Charles Dickens The #Marcos Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share what you see in the reflections of moon. ❤️ #moonisthereflection #wolverine #twilight

read more
Being Wolverine 
@
Twilight
 “Reflect upon your present #blessings, of which every man has many, not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” - Charles Dickens 
The #Marcos

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share what you see in the reflections of moon. ❤️

#moonisthereflection

#wolverine

Viraj Kunte

#oneplus7pro #nightscape #wolverine No matter how #Dark things get, #Moon always knows how to #light_up the #Path

read more
इस भरे आसमान में,
भले ही तू अकेला जरूर है...
पर जो ये दिन ढले,
तो तेरा साथ ही नूर है... #oneplus7pro #nightscape 
#wolverine 
No matter how #dark things get, #moon always knows how to #light_up the #path

Viral King

Hows this Double exposure effect ?? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 I am trying to learn this since evening... Collab with this BG if you liked it ❣️ #memers_gang #yqbaba #Collab #wolverine

read more
          Hows this Double exposure effect ??
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
I am trying to learn this since evening...
Collab with this BG if you liked it ❣️
#memers_gang 
#yqbaba 
#collab
#wolverine

Viraj Kunte

#oneplus7pro #nightscape #wolverine No matter how #Dark things get, #Moon always knows how to #light_up the #Path

read more
इस भरे आसमान में,
भले ही तू अकेला जरूर है...
पर जो ये दिन ढले,
तो तेरा साथ ही नूर है... #oneplus7pro #nightscape 
#wolverine 
No matter how #dark things get, #moon always knows how to #light_up the #path

Swati Priyadarshini

Let me live you more !💓 #yqbaba #wolverine life love #Oldman #frozenbrute #littlegirl #Smile

read more
You may be growing old with
Every passing day,
But those hands won't ever fall, 
While protecting me.
Firm faith lies in your eyes,
Whenever you smile.
You know, 
You aren't much, 
But 
More than enough for me ! Let me live you more !💓

#yqbaba
#wolverine
#life #love
#oldman
#frozenbrute
#littlegirl

sulukaak

mute video

Wolverine

#wolverine

read more
mute video

Shashi Kumar

mute video

#BM27

#Inspiration #hunghjackmen #wolverine #Logan #x-men #BLACKMAMBA27 BM27🤫🎧 #Extreme #lifestyle 😎 hindi रावण साम्राज्य rrhhffhdjcjxr do nd DJ dt Om prakash Kumar Deep Mehra Amit Kachhi #Life #nojotohindi

read more
My fav quote✍✍✍
खुबसूरत इंसान💖 की पहचान 
शरीर बनावट😌 , रंग रूप😌 , 
पहनावे 😌और ना हीं सरनेम से होती है😌।
खुबसूरत इंसान की पहचान 
उस इंसान के भीतर छुपी 🤫
खूबसूरत सोच , साफ़ ह्रदय💖 , विनम्र स्वभाव 
को जान कर की जाती है 😌🔥!

किसी ने क्या खूब कहा है ✍....

आपकि खूबसूरत सोच साफ हृदय , 
और विनम्र स्वाभाव किसी के भी दिल💖में जगह बना सकता है 
और यही बात आपको लाखों कि भीड से 
अलग बना देतीं है🔥💖😌💖🔥!!
Line's by✍✍✍ @writerbm27

©#BM27 #inspiration
#hunghjackmen 
#wolverine #logan
#x-men
#BLACKMAMBA27 
#BM27🤫🎧 #extreme #Lifestyle 😎 #Nojotohindi  रावण साम्राज्य rrhhffhdjcjxr do nd DJ dt Om prakash Kumar Deep Mehra Amit Kachhi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification