tags

Best Clean Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Clean Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about clean master, clean india green india, jokes of the day clean.

• 113 Followers
  • 225 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

achche se dhoya ke nahin? 😁

#Clean and #sanitise your #Phone now 🙏

#myvoice #staysafe #stayhome

cheers 😍🤘

280 Love
23.5K Views
3 Share

""

"You know in 2019 the most polluted country is INDIA from 195 countries this is very shameful thing for us because we are responsible for this lets try to make our surrounding clean and green more beautiful then other countries . and earn some pride because if we clean today ,we will bright future of next generation ❤"

You know in 2019 the most polluted country is INDIA
from 195 countries
this is very shameful thing for us because we are responsible  for this 
lets try to make our surrounding clean and green more beautiful then other countries . and  earn some pride because if we clean today ,we  will bright future of   next generation ❤

#seriouS_matter📰 #Love_india❤ #Indian #pride #nation #steps #Love #Heart #RESPECT #Future
#nojotobestmessage #nojotobesrthought

78 Love
2 Share

""

"Clean India makes genes of india evergreen. make her the queen. with a clean jean."

Clean India makes genes of india evergreen.
make her the queen.
with a clean jean.

#cleanindia

76 Love

""

"Clean India clean India🇮🇳 to hm bana dalege pr green🌳 india banane ke liye bharat desh wasiyo ko Agriculture workers & farmers support krna hoga. raushan.singh📝"

Clean India clean India🇮🇳
to
hm bana dalege
pr green🌳 india banane ke liye
bharat desh wasiyo ko Agriculture
workers & farmers
support krna hoga.
raushan.singh📝

#Clean India#fouryou#nijoto#nijotohindi#writeway#raushan @M Qasim @Sudit Singh @Sakshi yadav @vijay kumar @ShaYaN Ss

70 Love

""

"Clean India Nothing is going to make us look than being clean, but why I fail every time. When I am going to be the man I need to be."

Clean India Nothing is going to make us look than being clean, but why I fail every time. When I am going to be the man I need to be.

#cleanindia

69 Love
2 Share