tags

Best annoying Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best annoying Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 16 Followers
  • 30 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"My sleepless nights are proved to be vital for me as they prevent me from seeing the nightmares :-) It helps me to utilize the unrestness of my mind in the time when most people are sleeping to create new ideas ... i don't regret now , as some annoying and tiresome thoughts turned my simple night into the most creative ones 😊"

My sleepless nights are proved to be vital for me
as they prevent me from seeing the nightmares  :-) 
It helps me to utilize  the unrestness of my mind in the time when most people are sleeping to create new ideas ...
i don't regret now , as some annoying and tiresome thoughts turned my simple night into the most creative ones 😊

#sleepless_nights #Heart_touching #Motivational #annoying #Strength #Amazing #Thoughts #nojoto #nojotonews #nojotoenglish @ARCHANA GUPTA @Arun verma @Azad ताहिर তাহীৰ @Ritika suryavanshi @Ruchika

174 Love

""ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇғᴜʟ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ" :ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ: 'ʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀɴ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ',"

"ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇғᴜʟ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ" 

:ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ:

'ʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀɴ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ',

#My_Quotes #25

#Adee #Roohaniyat #Heart #obsession #wasteful #Worst #Back_2_back #no_ans #annoying #clear

31 Love

"Untold love between a brother and sister. Please read the caption for full story...."

Untold love between a brother and sister. 
Please read the caption for full story....

It was me and my sister who always get scoldings from our dad and beatings from our mom. One day we both were fighting with each other and arguing for a long time, suddenly a miracle happened is nothing but usually our dad won't beat us. But unfortunately we both got nice beatings from dad. And the special moment at that situation is that it wasn't much painful to us and also we didn't feel sad. Because we have never seen our dad with such kind of annoying face and that annoying face made us to

11 Love
3 Share

"illusions. -read caption."

illusions.
-read caption.

Illusions.

Sometimes I get some dark thoughts.. I don't know what they are or why they are they are just there.. Urging the demons out..
Unleashing a wave of depression out...
But that wasn't the day for it.
It was a sunny day for me.. all went well and the schedule was great. I even got a hit on someone I met in the club.
Thinking about all the positive things I have in my life I just slipped dinner and threw myself on the coach.

88 Love
1 Share

"FAQ Roz Roz gir ke mukammal khadi hu mein E- mushkil tjhse badi hu mein..."

FAQ

Roz Roz gir ke 
mukammal khadi hu mein

E- mushkil tjhse badi hu 
mein...

#lyf#annoying#Yet_Challenge

15 Love