Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best socialanxiety Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best socialanxiety Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Shahab Ahmad

socially awkward people
are not dumb,
so stop treating them like one,
they are just socially awkward.
because dumb people are not humans anyway. #socialanxiety #socialawkwardness #life #lifequote #lifequotes #yqbaba #yqdidi

Shahab Ahmad

why can't we treat humans like humans? #socialanxiety #anxiety life #RESPECT #humans after all...

read more
social anxiety is the worst
because then people
start assuming that
you are dumb or something
because who cares 
what dumb people think
right ? why can't we treat humans like humans?

#socialanxiety #anxiety #life #respect #humans after all...

Shahab Ahmad

wish i had no social anxiety 
i would have asked you
how you doinnn !! #lol 

#life #socialanxiety #yqquotes #yqbaba #anxiety #love #yqdiary

Epiphany 🖤

The noises keep getting louder and louder in my head, beating against my skull, as if they are trying to break it and jump out of it. But they can't get out, not only will they destroy me but also destroy others , I can't let them hurt others. The more I try to shut them, the more terrifying they become. Louder and louder and louder. My vision is starting to get blurred, my head aching to the point I think it can split. During all this commotion a scream cuts through the air, making way for #story #anxiety #socialanxiety

read more
//A normal day//

(Read in the caption)   The noises keep getting louder and louder in my head, beating against my skull, as if they are trying to break it and jump out of it. But they can't get out, not only will they destroy me but also destroy others , I can't let them hurt others. 

The more I try to shut them, the more terrifying they become. Louder and louder and louder. My vision is starting to get blurred, my head aching to the point I think it can split. 

During all this commotion a scream cuts through the air, making way for

Arpit Dwivedi

अब नहीं मिलते हर किसी पे मरने वाले..... 
बात बात पे सर कटा देने वाले..... !!
तुम मुझे चाहो तभी तुम्हे चाहूंगा.... 
ऐसे तो मिलते ह मुझे चाहनेवाले...... !!!!
अर्पित द्विवेदी. #loneliness#love#depression#lonely#alone#anxiety#sad# #broken#depressed#socialanxiety

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification