Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best homeisnot Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best homeisnot Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 67 Followers
  • 87 Stories

Jagroop Singh

#homeisnot gaalib❤️ #ਕਵਿਤਾ

read more

Vaghela Jateen

Home is not where you grow old but where you grew up. What home is not? #Collab and share in a short poem. #homeisnot #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #jattu #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
Only Where you live,but also 
A place with your Happy Memories ❣️,
Your Feelings 😘, Emotions etc.
Are attached and then With You Take a breath of ☮️ peace... Home is not where you grow old but where you grew up. What home is not? #Collab and share in a short poem. #homeisnot  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#jattu #yqbaba #yqdidi

Vaghela Jateen

Welcome to today’s #rapidfire. Let’s write a tribute to our homes. Collab and tell what #homeisnot. Over the next few hours, I will be reading through the posts between 3 pm - 6 pm and commenting on the ones where I have something to say. Multiple posts allowed. Have fun writing. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Not a place to only live
It is a chain THAT connect all
The "Pearls" that home's members Welcome to today’s #rapidfire. Let’s write a tribute to our homes. Collab and tell what #homeisnot. 

Over the next few hours, I will be reading through the posts between 3 pm - 6 pm and commenting on the ones where I have something to say. Multiple posts allowed. Have fun writing. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.J.Kavitha

Home is not where you grow old but where you grew up. What home is not? #Collab and share in a short poem. #homeisnot #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
made of cement and bricks but, 
With love and relationship. Home is not where you grow old but where you grew up. What home is not? #Collab and share in a short poem. #homeisnot  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.J.Kavitha

Welcome to today’s #rapidfire. Let’s write a tribute to our homes. Collab and tell what #homeisnot. Over the next few hours, I will be reading through the posts between 3 pm - 6 pm and commenting on the ones where I have something to say. Multiple posts allowed. Have fun writing. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Made of bricks and stones but
With love and dedication. Welcome to today’s #rapidfire. Let’s write a tribute to our homes. Collab and tell what #homeisnot. 

Over the next few hours, I will be reading through the posts between 3 pm - 6 pm and commenting on the ones where I have something to say. Multiple posts allowed. Have fun writing. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.J.Kavitha

read more
Home is not only a heaven in Earth but,
It is a -
Fullfilment in a life,
Inception begins for a life,
Emotions like anger, gay, sad are true here,
It has seen a lazy morning, 
Together feasts.
A little less quarrels,
A little more love,
Travel holidays,
A few births and few deaths in different times,
Successful moments with failure depression,
Few more consolations,
Unconditioned love,
Dreams of destiny and love too;
Stages of life and death are all seen here.
Home is a complete place in earth
Wherever we go and stay till we breath.

Welcome to today’s #rapidfire. Let’s write a tribute to our homes. Collab and tell what #homeisnot. 

Latika Bisht

#homeisnot #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
...where the colourful painted walls are silent....
......but a place where the white faded off walls too reveal a story.  #homeisnot  #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

Welcome to today’s #rapidfire. Let’s write a tribute to our homes. Collab and tell what #homeisnot. #Msj #msjquotes Over the next few hours, I will be reading through the posts between 3 pm - 6 pm and commenting on the ones where I have something to say. Multiple posts allowed. Have fun writing. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A House..

But you can make 
A House, A Home for sure..! Welcome to today’s #rapidfire. Let’s write a tribute to our homes. Collab and tell what #homeisnot. 
#msj #msjquotes

K Harsita

Home sweet home. Home is not where you grow old but where you grew up. What home is not? #Collab and share in a short poem. #homeisnot #yqbaba #homesweethome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a place which tells about who the family is but tells about what the family is.  Home sweet home. 
Home is not where you grow old but where you grew up. What home is not? #Collab and share in a short poem. #homeisnot #yqbaba #homesweethome #YourQuoteAndMine

K Harsita

Welcome to today’s #rapidfire. Let’s write a tribute to our homes. Collab and tell what #homeisnot. Over the next few hours, I will be reading through the posts between 3 pm - 6 pm and commenting on the ones where I have something to say. Multiple posts allowed. Have fun writing. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquote

read more
just a Home Sweet Home 
It is a place with infinite spells
Where you live for years but 
never gets old
Where your fault is never 
called as crime
where you work whole 
day but never get tired
where the standing walls 
protects your dreams.  Welcome to today’s #rapidfire. Let’s write a tribute to our homes. Collab and tell what #homeisnot. 

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
#yourquote
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification