Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best needabreak Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best needabreak Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about are you still mine i need your love lyrics, ready to volunteer in the time of need, realize that i need to improve my, i need your love lyrics, still more i need your love,

• 35 Followers
  • 39 Stories

Arun Bharti

AARPANN JAIIN

माफ करना ऐ दोस्तो 
माफ करना ऐ दुश्मनों
न दोस्ती निभा पाए 
न दुश्मनी निभा पाए
करे क्या इस लड़ाई में 

जीवन का संघर्ष चल रहा है
जीवन का अर्थ खतम हो रहा है
कब तक ये सब चलेगा पता नही 
बस आखरी सास सुकून से मिले
क्या करे इस लड़ाई में

खतम हो रही है सब उम्मीद 
खतम हो रही है सब आस 
कुछ न समझ पा रहे है 
कुछ न कर पा रहे है 
क्या करे इस लड़ाई में

©Arpan Jain #feelinglost  #alone #needabreak  #needsuppport #finished #Die #diesoon

Divyasri raj .s

PRUTHWIC SAGAR 🚩

ചില വിടവാങ്ങൽ അത്യാവശ്യമാണ്. 
ഇനി ഒരിക്കലും പിരിയാതിരിക്കാൻ......  #pssquotes #friendship  #truelove #needabreak #yqquotes

Harsh Shrivastava

Dard ka samundar, jismai mai tair raha, 
Aag ka kashti, madd ke liye aaraha, 
Sawalo ka parvat samne dikh raha, 
Dubna, jal ke raakh yaa fir sawalo ka bhoj kya karo kya nahi, kuch nahi samaj raha

Kushi hai, par bebasi ki jaisi aadat hogayi
Besharam banna tho pahechan bangayi
Ruta chehra jaise aam baat hai
Nazariya bhi badalke dekha, par koi farak naa hai #post56 #needabreak

Priyank Jain

Been single for so long
I guess I should be getting a PhD in it.  6 yrs now. Night thoughts #single #singlelife #tired #needabreak #yqenglish #yqbaba #yqdidi  #night

Payal Gupta

Springblossoms

Do you ever feel like just disappearing in thin air? You're so exhausted of just being around and in desperate need for vacation? Share that feeling in your next quote. Use #needabreak #nanowrimo #NaNoWriMo18 #day16 life #Change #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
From this fake people
So that I can breathe air of reality...

From this daily schedule to enjoy the chirruping of birds and those gentleness of beautiful nature. 
Just want to sink in those beautiful colours of nature💙💚💛 Do you ever feel like just disappearing in thin air? You're so exhausted of just being around and in desperate need for vacation? 

Share that feeling in your next quote.

Use #NeedABreak #nanowrimo #nanowrimo18 #Day16 #life #change #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sweet Sour

Even though you are in crowd, but you know you are still alone! #mycurrentsituation #feeling_alone #toomanypeople #toomanystuff #needabreak #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #yqquotes

sanjana Bhardwaj

बस यूं ही... Do you ever feel like just disappearing in thin air? You're so exhausted of just being around and in desperate need for vacation? Share that feeling in your next quote. Use #needabreak #nanowrimo #NaNoWriMo18 #day16 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
From your memories ..... बस यूं ही...

Do you ever feel like just disappearing in thin air? You're so exhausted of just being around and in desperate need for vacation? 

Share that feeling in your next quote.

Use #NeedABreak #nanowrimo #nanowrimo18 #Day16  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification