Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best holdmelike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best holdmelike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 32 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Vaghela Jateen

Are you also missing #NAPOWRIMO? Here's a #hangoverprompt. #holdmelike I have added two wallpapers called NaPoWriMo hangover and I shall give one prompt everyday. If you feel like writing in continuation with NaPoWriMo poems, feel free to use them. NaPoWriMo store has been moved to the bottom of the store. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A bird of your cage

A pet of your Home

But don't do me ignore

You can 

Hold me like a servant of you

But don't be as a hangover Are you also missing #NaPoWriMo? Here's a #hangoverprompt. #holdmelike

I have added two wallpapers called NaPoWriMo hangover and I shall give one prompt everyday. If you feel like writing in continuation with NaPoWriMo poems, feel free to use them. NaPoWriMo store has been moved to the bottom of the store. #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Jamil Hussain Mukta

Are you also missing #NAPOWRIMO? Here's a #hangoverprompt. #holdmelike I have added two wallpapers called NaPoWriMo hangover and I shall give one prompt everyday. If you feel like writing in continuation with NaPoWriMo poems, feel free to use them. NaPoWriMo store has been moved to the bottom of the store. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                a bird
which is neither too loose nor too tight  Are you also missing #NaPoWriMo? Here's a #hangoverprompt. #holdmelike

I have added two wallpapers called NaPoWriMo hangover and I shall give one prompt everyday. If you feel like writing in continuation with NaPoWriMo poems, feel free to use them. NaPoWriMo store has been moved to the bottom of the store. #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
That you are last breath of mine... Are you also missing #NaPoWriMo? Here's a #hangoverprompt. #holdmelike

Priya sharma

that pen which you use to pour all your emotions down on that paper♥️🌸.....  #NaPoWriMa #hangoverprompt. #holdmelike
#yourquotebaba

Ronalyn Mascardo

Are you also missing #NAPOWRIMO? Here's a #hangoverprompt. #holdmelike I have added two wallpapers called NaPoWriMo hangover and I shall give one prompt everyday. If you feel like writing in continuation with NaPoWriMo poems, feel free to use them. NaPoWriMo store has been moved to the bottom of the store. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #faithfighter

read more

Hold me like you hold your heart
Hide me inside with your love
Shower me with all your care
Protect me from pain I can't bear

As much as you want your heart to function right
Hold me like you want me to keep the fight
Hold me like you hold your heart
And I'll assure nothing can break us apart

Are you also missing #NaPoWriMo? Here's a #hangoverprompt. #holdmelike

#faithfighter

Bizz_are_ Soul

Are you also missing #NAPOWRIMO? Here's a #hangoverprompt. #holdmelike I have added two wallpapers called NaPoWriMo hangover and I shall give one prompt everyday. If you feel like writing in continuation with NaPoWriMo poems, feel free to use them. NaPoWriMo store has been moved to the bottom of the store. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #latenightquotes

read more
we spent our last,today||
Hold me like
we rewrite our stars,
to shine in our sky of solitude||
Hold me like
we verse a piece,together
to recreate those rhythms,
we never rhymed||
Hold me like
you hold onto your pen,
to frame your words
into a beautiful ode|| Are you also missing #NaPoWriMo? Here's a #hangoverprompt. #holdmelike

#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#latenightquotes

Anaya Agarwal

read more

...... there is no tomorrow Are you also missing #NaPoWriMo? Here's a #hangoverprompt. #holdmelike

xyz

Are you also missing #NAPOWRIMO? Here's a #hangoverprompt. #holdmelike I have added two wallpapers called NaPoWriMo hangover and I shall give one prompt everyday. If you feel like writing in continuation with NaPoWriMo poems, feel free to use them. NaPoWriMo store has been moved to the bottom of the store. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love #Care #tishiyapa

read more
A mother holds her baby with love and care❤️ Are you also missing #NaPoWriMo? Here's a #hangoverprompt. #holdmelike

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #love #care #tishiyapa

just muskaan

Not to miss you. #loveofmylife #Missing poetry #holdmelike

read more
Things between us change and we r away from eachother,
I know we got lotta memories but I dont want to ponder on them once we are apart
We r not meant for eachother so I wish to not  miss you when we are apart
The moment captured till now is precious but I dont want to recall once we r apart
Letting you go will be arduous but I have no option, so I wish to not  miss you when u r gone
Though u hold a very special place in my heart forever, yet I wish to not  miss you when we r apart.
I know not missing you is impossible, yet I wish to not miss you when are apart.
 Not to miss you.
  #loveofmylife #missing #poetry #holdmelike

just muskaan

I looked for a better place to accommodate  myself
On this journey I found u
Hold me safe n keep me warm
Cz all I want is a cozy place where I can be myself....
 #youaremyself #youandme 
#holdmelike #loveyou
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification