Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best friendship_day Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best friendship_day Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is like a friendship caught on fire, famous poems friendship love, friendship and love and.anger ralated punjabi shayri with pivture 0, sad quotes on friendship and trust, 8 years of friendship quotes,

• 48 Followers
  • 48 Stories

divakar

Remya

sreekutti

fishes travel in water
birds travel in air.
But my fear friend, like U travel in my heart
pls continue your journey my best friend.

©sreekutti #Friend  #Friendship #friendshipdayspecial #FriendshipDay #friendshipforever #friendship_day #friendship_vibes

Ansh Rajora

Manpreet Mannu ji and Priyanka Muthreja ji ki kahani se prerit😊💐 #Friend #yqbaba #Challenge #yqtales #yqdidi #कहानी #friendship_day #Friendship वर्कशॉप में काम करते करते पता ही नहीं चला कब लंच का वक़्त हो गया खैर सभी लोग हाथ मुँह धोकर खाना खाने कैंटीन की तरफ चल दिए मैं भी चल पड़ा अभी टिफ़िन निकाला ही था की याद आया हाथ तो धोना भूल ही गया😱 हिम्मत जुटा कर फिर चल दिया नल की तरफ वँहा जाकर एकाएक नज़र सामने दरवाज़े से झांकते एक दृश्य पर पड़ी एक बच्चा महज़ सात या आठ साल का सामने कूड़े के ढेर में कुछ ढूंढने की

read more
वर्कशॉप में काम करते करते पता ही नहीं चला कब लंच का वक़्त हो गया खैर सभी लोग हाथ मुँह धोकर खाना खाने कैंटीन की तरफ चल दिए मैं भी चल पड़ा अभी टिफ़िन निकाला ही था की याद आया हाथ तो धोना भूल ही गया😱 हिम्मत जुटा कर फिर चल दिया नल की तरफ वँहा जाकर एकाएक नज़र सामने दरवाज़े से झांकते एक दृश्य पर पड़ी एक बच्चा महज़ सात या आठ साल का सामने कूड़े के ढेर में कुछ ढूंढने की कोशिश कर रहा था उसने ध्यान कुछ इस तरह आकर्षित किया की मैं एकटक उसे ही देखता रहा कोतूहलवश वह उस कूड़े के ढेर में हाथ मार रहा था
(Continued in caption) Manpreet Mannu ji and Priyanka Muthreja ji ki kahani se prerit😊💐
#friend #yqbaba #challenge #YQtales #yqdidi #कहानी #friendship_day #friendship

वर्कशॉप में काम करते करते पता ही नहीं चला कब लंच का वक़्त हो गया खैर सभी लोग हाथ मुँह धोकर खाना खाने कैंटीन की तरफ चल दिए मैं भी चल पड़ा अभी टिफ़िन निकाला ही था की याद आया हाथ तो धोना भूल ही गया😱 हिम्मत जुटा कर फिर चल दिया नल की तरफ वँहा जाकर एकाएक नज़र सामने दरवाज़े से झांकते एक दृश्य पर पड़ी एक बच्चा महज़ सात या आठ साल का सामने कूड़े के ढेर में कुछ ढूंढने की

BbB

#friendship_day #myfeelings #mystory #BbBmyFeelings #BbBspecial #BbB_broken_friendship Hey there, We haven't talked to each other in a while, and I am still trying to figure out where it all went wrong. We used to find the smallest of excuses to talk to each other, even for silly things. And now it's a day, when we have many important things to say to each other, but couldn't find a way to talk. Day before yesterday, it was my birthday, I have been hoping for the whole day for you to wish me,

read more
I have known for a while, that our 
friendship is no longer what it used 
to be, and might have been broken. 
But today I realized, it was not only 
broken, it was over long time back, 
I just didn't figure it out...

(Read full piece in Caption)  #friendship_day #myfeelings #mystory 
#BbBmyFeelings #BbBspecial
#BbB_broken_friendship
Hey there,
We haven't talked to each other in a while, and I am still trying to figure out where it all went wrong. We used to find the smallest of excuses to talk to each other, even for silly things. And now it's a day, when we have many important things to say to each other, but couldn't find a way to talk. 

Day before yesterday, it was my birthday, I have been hoping for the whole day for you to wish me,

Nawed Ali

Friendship
From some years, I have no any tears with the clout of a miracle in my life and away all my negative vibes.
In company with friends give me to love a percent of heaven.
My wishes are always with you, Never mind that I am not in front of you. #friendship_day#friends

Viraj Kunte

#friendship_day ❤️ Times changes but #friendships never change... #best_relation in the world...

read more
एक जमाना था जब हम सब friendship bands खरीदते थे.. और खास दोस्तों के लिये special band होता था...

अब वो ही दोस्त status पर selfie में दिखाई देते है.. और खास दोस्तों के साथ वाली photo पे एक गाना बजता है... #friendship_day ❤️
Times changes but #friendships never change...
#best_relation in the world...

Viraj Kunte

With them there is no definition of time..
With each other, all sorrows get sublime..
They harmony like the wind & the chime..
What keeps us intact is our bond and the rhyme.. #frindship #friendship_day 
#friends_for_life

Viraj Kunte

#friendship_day ❤️ Times changes but #friendships never change... #best_relation in the world...

read more
एक जमाना था जब हम सब friendship bands खरीदते थे.. और खास दोस्तों के लिये special band होता था...

अब वो ही दोस्त status पर selfie में दिखाई देते है.. और खास दोस्तों के साथ वाली photo पे एक गाना बजता है... #friendship_day ❤️
Times changes but #friendships never change...
#best_relation in the world...

Viraj Kunte

With them there is no definition of time..
With each other, all sorrows get sublime..
They harmony like the wind & the chime..
What keeps us intact is our bond and the rhyme.. #frindship #friendship_day 
#friends_for_life
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification