Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourquotedada Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourquotedada Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 70 Followers
  • 269 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Jayanta Roy

#পরিণতি♥️ #yourquotedada #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Puja Ghosh

read more
অন্তস্থলের রক্তক্ষরণ,
শুধু সাদা পৃষ্ঠায় ছবি আঁকে...  #পরিণতি♥️
#yourquotedada  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Puja Ghosh

Jayanta Roy

You hold the primary power.. and you told me, i am half of the whole.. and this way you need to control me. According to you, we are weeks because we are women's. As i grew up, you told me not to sit with legs apart not to raise my voice in crowd and not wear short or full length clothes because i am woman and you want to control me. Because i am woman, so i should not have biceps or a fatty figure. Because i am a woman so i should not enter the temple during my five painful days.. and then #yourquote #YourQuoteAndMine #girlspower #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yourquotedada #storyofeverygirl

read more
তাই আমি সৃষ্টির আদি অনন্ত উৎস...

You hold the primary power.. and you told me, i am half of the whole.. and this way you need to control me. 
According to you, we are weeks because we are women's. 
As i grew up, you told me not to sit with legs apart not to raise my voice in crowd and not wear short or full length clothes because i am woman and you want to control me. 
Because i am woman, so i should not have biceps or a fatty figure. 
Because i am a woman so i should not enter the temple during my five painful days.. and then

Shitiz Chauhan

ख्वाब बहुत से देखे थे मैंने अधोरे भी बहुत से रह गए  लगता है कि पूरी कोशिश ही नही की उन्हें पाने में पर हार मैं सब कुछ गया उनके पीछे भागने में।। #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yourquotes #yourquotehindi #yourquotewriters #yourquotedada

Paritosh Anand

I don't trust myself anymore !! . . . . . . #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yourquotedada

read more
I don't trust myself anymore
When the things are about you,
Though I don't love you anymore
But I can't believe myself.
I can live with this isolation
But I can't see you rolling alone.
I can keep crying whole night
But I can't see tears in your eye.
You don't think about me
But i can't stop myself thinking about you all the time.
I hate myself for this behaviour 
But i can't control it.
You are in my mind, in my heart , in my thoughts , in my memories
But you are the one who is not in my luck.

I don't trust myself anymore !!

Ashok Mangal

बातों ही बातों में #yourquotedidi #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yourquotediary #yourquotehindi #yourfeelings #yourquotedada #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ritamvada vatsa

read more
मनुष्य सामाजिक प्राणी है मेल जोल है जायज ही ।
दिल के अरमाँ संभाले सदा उन्हें लुटाना जायज नहीं ।।— % & बातों ही बातों में #yourquotedidi #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yourquotediary  #yourquotehindi #yourfeelings #yourquotedada   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ritamvada vatsa

Amir Sohel

It doesn't matter if you love your friend and he/she knew that you are in...
The game, yet to begin until you confess it... 
#yourquotebaba #yourquote 
#yourquotedidi #yourquotedada #yourquotediary #friendship #love #broken

Amir Sohel

Koshishein rahi hardam tujhe apni khamiya baatane ki,
Par kya Karein tujhe meri khamiya bhi, khubi lagne lagi hai... #yourquotebaba #yourquote #yourquotedidi #yourquotediary #yourquotehindi #yourquotedada #bestfriendsforever #lovelife

Amir Sohel

Mohabbat unhe bhi hai,
Darrte hai iqraar krne se,

Jo khushhaal rishta hai filhaal,
Us rishtey ko khone ki darr se..... #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yourquotediary #yourquotehindi #yourquotedada #yourquotedidi #mohabbat #iqraar

Amir Sohel

Pehle k jamane me media sach tarasti thi taki koi dange fasad naa ho...
Aur aaj ki media ki kaam hi hai danga karwana...communal problem create Karna...

#stop_spreading_hatred
#stayhomestaysafe #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yourquotediary #yourquoteday #yourquotedada #stayhomestaysafe

koushik lenka

This year, I am walking towards a kinder version of myself, one who thinks for oneself but of others. #cinemagraph #walkingtowards #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotedidi #yourquotebhaina #yourquotedada

read more
To a great mission i.e, 
     Who is your quote baba
      Who is your quote dada
        Who is your quote bhaina
          Who is your quote didi
How they are look like, Are they heaven's angle, etc.etc. This year, I am walking towards a kinder version of myself, one who thinks for oneself but of others. #cinemagraph #walkingtowards #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotedidi #yourquotebhaina #yourquotedada
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification