Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveforall Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveforall Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love क्या है, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil,

• 29 Followers
  • 33 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
a645bf7278beaf4714512b574c5e4ebc

Jyoti

#mybabylove #cutemitthu#loveforall#cuteparrot
18348c6cc7bf3db19d0bf284fc818bcb

Rishabh Shukla

I am Brahmin 
" But i believe in giving love, happiness and education. Equality among all, creativity and imagination are my main tools. Our weapon is knowledge and understanding. We believe that education is for all, iam against those who just save there self interest instead i believe God is one and nobody should crticise it . Iam Ram , Rahim , Gurusahib, Holy Bible " #humanity #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yourquotes #loveforever #loveforall

Rishabh Shukla

" Ye duniya pyaar se chalti hai nafrat se to desh ka batwara ho gaya "  #yqbaba #yqquotes #onenation #loveforall

Rishabh Shukla

" Look at me and say it your words are precious then your colour " #yqbaba #yqquotes #favouredbygrace #equalityforall #loveforall #noracism
821a9ef154d8d77b03214eba3e280b26

Tejeshwar Nanda

It's strange that food tastes amazing if cooked with love. It never caters to the religion of the one cooking it. Strange again that the air and water also have no prejudice. Dogs love any human equally if they find reciprocation. Then I think it is damn true that the most flawed creation is us humans. Unfortunately given the so called gift of free will, using it to cage everything else to quench our lust. Bravo!  #writeup #originalwriting #tej #roadsihavetraveled #humanity #loveforall #oneworld #peace
821a9ef154d8d77b03214eba3e280b26

Tejeshwar Nanda

Holi rangon ka tyohaar hai...
Toh rangon mein fark kaisa,
Kyun kaale rang ko yun darkinaar kar diya hai,
Kisi bade jurm ki sazaa paaye mujrim jaisa,
Kisi ki buri aadat, neeyat, nazar, harkat sabhi,
Aakhir kyun kaale ke saath jode jaate hain,
Kyun kaala daraawana hai itna, jab khud Shiv aur Krishna kaale rangon mein hi pooje jaate hain #blackisbeautiful #darknessandlight #loveforall #kaala #poetry #shayari #originalpoetry #holi
35000cc088434c2bd048ea31f42a4e05

Tejeshwar Nanda

It's strange that food tastes amazing if cooked with love. It never caters to the religion of the one cooking it. Strange again that the air and water also have no prejudice. Dogs love any human equally if they find reciprocation. Then I think it is damn true that the most flawed creation is us humans. Unfortunately given the so called gift of free will, using it to cage everything else to quench our lust. Bravo!  #writeup #originalwriting #tej #roadsihavetraveled #humanity #loveforall #oneworld #peace
35000cc088434c2bd048ea31f42a4e05

Tejeshwar Nanda

Holi rangon ka tyohaar hai...
Toh rangon mein fark kaisa,
Kyun kaale rang ko yun darkinaar kar diya hai,
Kisi bade jurm ki sazaa paaye mujrim jaisa,
Kisi ki buri aadat, neeyat, nazar, harkat sabhi,
Aakhir kyun kaale ke saath jode jaate hain,
Kyun kaala daraawana hai itna, jab khud Shiv aur Krishna kaale rangon mein hi pooje jaate hain #blackisbeautiful #darknessandlight #loveforall #kaala #poetry #shayari #originalpoetry #holi
da1aafab27020c66f2a75190e9389b18

Lyrics From Heart Priyanka kanwar

#Life #Culture #SAD #Happiness #Marriage #Love #PARENTS #loveforall 

#poetryunplugged
6953433f7d0d8310b3875b2eaa5304b0

Raj

#Love #happyvalentinesday #loveforall
#rajthepoet #fabcreator 

#WeTheChange  Poorvi Chauhan khushi kumawat Karma Zarna dayma D.SHARAWAT

Love #happyvalentinesday #loveforall #rajthepoet #fabcreator #WeTheChange Poorvi Chauhan khushi kumawat Karma Zarna dayma D.SHARAWAT #विचार

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification