Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best newnormal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best newnormal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 17 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What's the new normal according to you? This time I enabled collab. Sorry guys. 🙈 #yqmuse #Collab #newnormal #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
Was previous weird tasks... What's the new normal according to you? 

This time I enabled collab. Sorry guys. 🙈

#yqmuse #collab #newnormal #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Hari Varma

ALONE IN THE CITY In spite of being a full marathon runner, I felt breathless after running just a few hundred metres. It is not my physical strength that was failing me. It was the insane pressure in my mind. I need to reach home as soon as I can. That is all that matters. It is almost midnight and raining heavily. Occasional lightning and thunder slowed me down a bit. The empty road came alive suddenly a group of riders passing by on their Harveys. They were screaming with the excitement of #Dream #ShortStory #yqbaba #lockdown #newnormal #yostowrimo #varmaji #aloneinthecity

read more
ALONE IN THE CITY

In spite of being a full marathon runner, I felt breathless after running just a few hundred metres. It is not my physical strength that was failing me. It was the insane pressure in my mind. I need to reach home as soon as I can. That is all that matters. 

It is almost midnight and raining heavily. Occasional lightning and thunder slowed me down a bit. The empty road came alive suddenly a group of riders passing by on their Harveys. They were screaming with the excitement of speed in this heavy rain. I tried to stop them and ask for a lift. None stopped. Where are they going in so much hurry? Jobless people enjoy the deserted roads that too in the night! My God, will everything be over before I reach? Totally drenched, I dragged my feet as much as possible. Wind was powerful. The thick rain added to the scare. 

Suddenly, a massive lightning fell on the ground which blinded my eyes. Something very heavy brushed my nose and fell on the road with a loud thud across the road. I froze for a moment and slowly opened my eyes, to realise that it was a huge tree trunk of a tall tree that just missed me. It was all dark.
(Read full in Caption)  ALONE IN THE CITY

In spite of being a full marathon runner, I felt breathless after running just a few hundred metres. It is not my physical strength that was failing me. It was the insane pressure in my mind. I need to reach home as soon as I can. That is all that matters. 

It is almost midnight and raining heavily. Occasional lightning and thunder slowed me down a bit. The empty road came alive suddenly a group of riders passing by on their Harveys. They were screaming with the excitement of

Bharath Nandibhatla

A new normal after all. #NAPOWRIMO #newnormal

read more
#NaPoWriMo

A few nanometres spread
across a few billion miles,
and the planet shook.
Not the kind that brought
about an earthquake,
but the kind that woke
you from a long slumber.
Waking up to a number
that only soars higher
than all of yesterday,
of the last breaths taken.
Waking up to a summer
that promises sunshine,
but reeks of cold corpses.

A millennial, I, born and raised.
5 years old, when they promised Y2K.
20 years later, all I see, Y2Care?
And now, a month or two since,
an equilibrium I've not known,
lurking behind an apocalypse,
slowly takes form, makes way.
Animals in their old habitats,
humans in their new habits,
the world inching towards
a morrow we've never seen.
The last inch, the toughest of all,
and we are yet in the first one.

All the clouds and their silver linings,
they leave me in absolute wonder.
Mankind has always been in the quest
for something extraordinary, while
all we ever needed was a new normal. A new normal after all. 

#napowrimo #newnormal

Bhavya Mehta

What's the new normal according to you? This time I enabled collab. Sorry guys. 🙈 #yqmuse #Collab #newnormal #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
Is to be within the silence of the streets. What's the new normal according to you? 

J.P. Nisha Sewani

The truth of the transformed education system school, college as well as University teachers complete their syllabus a day prior to the exam if possible for them, some amazing speed lectures might be a week prior exams syllabus is completed, 80% of the class time is WASTED in calling the missing students, it is not done by the administration body rather the teachers and the students who came on time to grasp knowledge with interest. This is why every one appreicates the prerecorded lectures, no matter the doubts cannot be addressed those are anyways not going to be when syllabus is itself incomplete. On the top of it every educationist want to see their students bringing full marks but either that class is taken by some student or incomplete syllabus was covered yet some Smart FOLKS bring those full marks and dark side of education gets hidden.
Its not late though be true to be an Educator not just being an Educator for the name. #jpnishasewani #life #education #newnormal #educationsystem #truth #reality #story

Ar. Smitha

Just a corona virus thought, 
Social distancing have brought, 
Social media friends close, 
Masks became troublesome for nose,
Lips now are in good control, 
Ears have taken up its major role,
Eyes became the center of attraction, 
Matching masks have become fashion, 
Hands now beg for sanitizers everywhere,
Feets idle now does exercise rare,
Stomach enjoying the daily dose of fat, 
It has become the most spoiled brat.  #covid19 #coronavirus #coronaeffect #2020 #life  #newnormal  #covid19outbreak #smithasunkara

Vaishnavi Nair

read more
Lying on the bed for hours
Dreaming about the uncertain tomorrows
Is the new normal What's the new normal according to you? 

Psychic Priya

Trying not to interlope coz people won't understand the intense care behind it ,
It w'll be better if it creates suffocation for them.
Trying not to reveal adoration coz people won't understand the affection behind it,
It w'll be better if it seems trait of selfishness to them.
Trying not to be benevolent and nice coz people won't understand the courtesy behind it,
It w'll be better if it originates gratuitous as believed by them. #newnormal 
#yqbaba

Aishwarya Muddan✍

#wfh #wfhthoughts #yquote #newnormal #ನಳಿನಿ_ಭೂಷಣನ_ಪುತ್ರಿ_ಸುದರ್ಶನನ_ಪತ್ನಿಯ_ಸಾಲುಗಳು

read more
/*Work & Home*/

Work from Home 
Work for Home
Work at Home
Work in Home

Where Work and Home remains constant and only a word changes to change the meaning.

#wfh #wfhthoughts #yquote  #newnormal 
#ನಳಿನಿ_ಭೂಷಣನ_ಪುತ್ರಿ_ಸುದರ್ಶನನ_ಪತ್ನಿಯ_ಸಾಲುಗಳು

PrS

What do you see when you look #throughthewindow? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdada #yqdidi #newnormal life

read more
Silence in atmosphere,
People are walking apart from eachother,
Wearing mask on face while having wrinkles on forehead due to fear,
Every thing seems to be normal,
But somewhere there people facing trouble,
Trees,leaves, plants, flowers are now taking fresh air then before,
But humans due to corona fear can't breathe free like before,
How the situation changes in just a couple of time,
No one think being of being quarantine,
Is this a curse or blessing shower by God 
Don't know but seems everyone spending quality time while taking precautions side by side...... What do you see when you look #throughthewindow? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#yqdada 
#yqdidi 
#newnormal 
#life
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification