Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best paatallok Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best paatallok Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 22 Followers
  • 35 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mahima Jain

Kyuki Guides or Question bank hai na 😂 Rough Translation: I'll take care of it. 😬 It's #JaideepAhlawatMeme from the #WebseriesMeme #paatallok. ☠️ 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1015. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Exam ki Ek Raat pehle jab apko Syllabus bhi nahi pata ho..

Previous Year Question Paper be Like :- Kyuki Guides or Question bank hai na 😂

Rough Translation: I'll take care of it. 😬

It's #JaideepAhlawatMeme from the #WebseriesMeme #PaatalLok. ☠️

🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1015.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

sanjana Bhardwaj

Rough Translation: Don't find excuses, find a makeshift. 😛 It's #JaideepAhlawatMeme from the #WebseriesMeme #paatallok. 🚨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1014 and make everyone laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When he said "shadi nahi ho sakti"
Then my reply 👇👇😂🤣🤣🙈🙈 Rough Translation: Don't find excuses, find a makeshift. 😛

It's #JaideepAhlawatMeme from the #WebseriesMeme #PaatalLok.

🚨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1014 and make everyone laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Divya Kulkarni

Rough Translation: I've read it on whatsapp. 😹😹 It's #JaideepAhlawatMeme from the #WebseriesMeme #paatallok. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1016 and make everyone go ROFL! 😛 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
मैं : गौमूत्र से तांबे को सोना बनाया जा सकता है।
मित्र : कहाँ पढ़ा? 
मैं :
😂 😂 😂  Rough Translation: I've read it on whatsapp. 😹😹

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1016 and make everyone go ROFL! 😛 #YourQuoteAndMine

Divya Kulkarni

Rough Translation: I'll take care of it. 😬 It's #JaideepAhlawatMeme from the #WebseriesMeme #paatallok. ☠️ 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1015. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When your sibling cones home late at night and your mother sees him,
You be like :  Rough Translation: I'll take care of it. 😬

🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1015.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #NeerajKabiMeme #WebseriesMeme #paatallok #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1012 and make everyone go ROFL! 🐣😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
The past Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #NeerajKabiMeme #WebseriesMeme #PaatalLok #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1012 and make everyone go ROFL! 🐣😂 #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #NeerajKabiMeme #WebseriesMeme #paatallok #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1012 and make everyone go ROFL! 🐣😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
My fear of staying with out work  Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #NeerajKabiMeme #WebseriesMeme #PaatalLok #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1012 and make everyone go ROFL! 🐣😂 #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhinivesh Kumar

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMeme #paatallok #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1011 and make everyone laugh. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Argument with a lady 😄 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMeme #PaatalLok #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1011 and make everyone laugh. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Hansika Bansal

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #paatallok #WebseriesMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1470. #eccedentesiasthb Get. Set. Meme it! 🏁 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Simple formula of my life -  Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #PaatalLok #WebseriesMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1470.
#eccedentesiasthb 
Get. Set. Meme it!  🏁 #YourQuoteAndMine

Hansika Bansal

Rough Translation: I'll take care of it. 😬 It's #JaideepAhlawatMeme from the #WebseriesMeme #paatallok. ☠️ #eccedentesiasthb 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #coronameme entries to #YQMT1015. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I am typing and suddenly I forget the spelling. 
Le autocorrect :  Rough Translation: I'll take care of it. 😬

#eccedentesiasthb 
🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple  #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1015.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

Rough Translation: I've read it on whatsapp. 😹😹 It's #JaideepAhlawatMeme from the #WebseriesMeme #paatallok. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1016 and make everyone go ROFL! 😛 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
मैं : गौमूत्र से तांबे को सोना बनाया जा सकता है।
मित्र : कहाँ पढ़ा? 
मैं :
😂 😂 😂  Rough Translation: I've read it on whatsapp. 😹😹

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1016 and make everyone go ROFL! 😛 #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification