Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best officestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best officestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 20 Followers
  • 35 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Amruta

mute video

Sushma

mute video

Kammal Kaant Joshii

Secret Santa or Employee Comedy #StandUpComedy #funnycomedy #officestory #sarcasm #कॉमेडी

read more
mute video

Ninaada

mute video

Suraj Madhwani

pdosen bhag gyi.,😜🤣🤣🤣 #Baju #Fun #Comdey #Office #officestory #fundaoflife #f4f f●®€v€®👭❤️❤️ #Suraj #Reels #Comedy

read more
mute video

Priyank Jain

It cannot be a good company if you don't have a good company.  #corporatelife #officestory #JFM #financialyearclosing #lateworkinghours #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqcorporate

Anekanth B

Now we are sure that the person who said "Work is Worship", was married, and certainly multiple times. #officestory #work #yqbaba

read more
Friend: What do you do when you don't feel like working.
Me: I go to office. I work.
Friend: Why? Do you still work when you don't feel like!
Me: Bro, you will get your answer when you get married. Now we are sure that the person who said "Work is Worship", was married, and certainly multiple times. #OfficeStory #Work #YQBaba

Anekanth Bahubali

Now we are sure that the person who said "Work is Worship", was married, and certainly multiple times. #officestory #work #yqbaba

read more
Friend: What do you do when you don't feel like working.
Me: I go to office. I work.
Friend: Why? Do you still work when you don't feel like!
Me: Bro, you will get your answer when you get married. Now we are sure that the person who said "Work is Worship", was married, and certainly multiple times. #OfficeStory #Work #YQBaba

Gaurav Dutta

Andheri raat me,
Mouse hamere hath me!! 

#StoryofITSupport #yqbaba #meme #officestory #365days365quotes #humour #it #hinglish #adulting

Gaurav Dutta

Andheri raat me,
Mouse hamere hath me!! 

#StoryofITSupport #yqbaba #meme #officestory #365days365quotes #humour #it #hinglish #adulting
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification