Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Vinayaki Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Vinayaki Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sakchhi(Shivaya)

VINAYAKI If there is any other incident after 'Nirbhaya' which took off my belief from humanity it's 'Vinayaki'. The 15 year old elephant and her unborn 2 month child where 'fed' firecracker stuffed Pineapple in Mallapur. This broke her lower jaw to get some relief she stayed in the river Velliyar for Four days but all in vain! She couldn't eat for Four days and Ultimately Death relieved her of all her pain. I think there was no other incident cruel than this. 💫VINAYAKI💫 To the lush green for #Poetry #Animals #kill #Englishpoetry #yourquotebaba #animelove #itssakchhi #mesakchhi

read more
💫 VINAYAKI 💫
Poem in Captions

©Sakchhi(Shivaya) VINAYAKI

If there is any other incident after 'Nirbhaya' which took off my belief from humanity it's 'Vinayaki'. The 15 year old elephant and her unborn 2 month child where 'fed' firecracker stuffed Pineapple in Mallapur. This broke her lower jaw to get some relief she stayed in the river Velliyar for Four days but all in vain! She couldn't eat for Four days and Ultimately Death relieved her of all her pain.
I think there was no other incident cruel than this.

💫VINAYAKI💫

To the lush green for

Mahesh Yadav

#Vinayaki's death and human's deaths. #विचार

read more
mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification