Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fossil Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fossil Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kerosene is not a fossil fuel, limulus is a living fossil, burning of fossil fuels, fossil fuels and climate change, incompleteness of fossil record,

• 8 Followers
  • 34 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Îtz _riya

memories 🤍.. #Reels #viral #Love #fossil #rain

read more
mute video

Arindam Mondal

mute video

Snigdha Agrawal

I thought you said it was all over to
lock the past in an empty oyster shell
move on and hook up with new friends.
So we did...
But how was I to know a grain of love
had escaped, entered with the past
Broke opened my  heart and surprisingly
found embedded a pure pearl
Just check yours...
and confirm if you found any remnants 
existing in your fossilized heart.

#fossil #writingresolution #writingchallenge #writinginspiration #yqtales #yqquotes #moveon #livefree

Sai Manohar

Fall in love. 'My words are the fossils of our love that rest forever within the bedrock of time' #fossil

read more
What if stars are the fossils of gods who fell.  Fall in love.

'My words are the fossils of our love that rest forever within the bedrock of time'

#Fossil

Amit Jotwani

Closure
throttles hope. 

Let's meander
like two unpaved roads, 
without the burden 
of prejudice or agenda, 
clearing the fog 
that prevents us 
from becoming
fossilized footprints 
in the uneven asphalt 
of our union. 
     #closure #hope #prejudice #agenda #union #fossil #yopowrimo18 #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The road remains sempiternal, 
witness & anchor at the same time, 
our milestones & companions 
flirt with a constant called change, 
acting as ambiguous speedbreakers
in our cratered journey;
challenging us to permanently etch 
our footprints like fossilized leaves. 

#road #sempiternal #witness #anchor #milestone #companion #ambigious #speedbreaker #etch #footprints #fossil #change #flirt #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Skeletal remains of my words,                            now fossilized in the asphalt                           of an unpublished verse;                                    a stark reminder of ancient love.  #word #fossil #asphalt #love #ancient #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Hasnayen Ornil

বেঁচে থাকার গান Cover #anupom_roy #fossil #nojotovideo

read more
mute video

Kaushik Sinha

#fossil #watches #multidail #elegence

Internet Jockey

IIT scientists using 'Jamuns' to create solar cells in India Scientists at IIT Roorkee have used the juicy, delectable Indian summer fruit Jamun to create inexpensive and more efficient solar cells. Researchers used naturally occurring pigment found in jamun as an inexpensive photosensitiser for Dye Sensitised Solar Cells (DSSCs) or Gratzel cells. Gratzel cells are thin film solar cells composed of a porous layer of titanium dioxide (TiO2) coated photoanode, a layer of dye molecules that a #News

read more
IIT scientists using 'Jamuns' to create solar cells in India 
 Scientists at IIT Roorkee have used the juicy, delectable Indian summer fruit Jamun to create inexpensive and more efficient solar cells.

Researchers used naturally occurring pigment found in jamun as an inexpensive photosensitiser for Dye Sensitised Solar Cells (DSSCs) or Gratzel cells.

Gratzel cells are thin film solar cells composed of a porous layer of titanium dioxide (TiO2) coated photoanode, a layer of dye molecules that a
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification