Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Destinations Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Destinations Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about honeymoon destinations in india, difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations meaning in hindi, best honeymoon destinations out of india in december, best honeymoon destinations in april outside india, best honeymoon destinations in february outside india,

• 17 Followers
  • 21 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
62d8f987bb55d8ba7f954cd69ee55185

Razeen V

The journey is the destination.

©Razeen V
  #RailTrack #Journey #Destinations #Goals
a285c2b431d67bb3cffcdc2bd2e71687

Prem Anand Nallathambi

"Let me give you company", said the tortoise to the fish that was swimming near it.
"Upto where?" asked the fish.
"Until we part our ways", said the tortoise.
"But I don't know where I am going", said the fish.
"Neither do I", the tortoise said, smiling.

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #tortoise #fish #Smile #Company #Destinations #path #ways #spiritualquotes 
image created by app Dream by Wombo

11 Love

239623cb8e1766faaf81e9e79d85e04e

Haseena Dudekula

When dreams 
become destinations,
Home becomes a
distant dream ! #haseeztravelquotes
#destinations
#home
#dreams
#YQbaba
#haseezpersonal
8eb821dea047d46dbdebacf78ac2ba14

Aady

I was the road stop on her journey
...that's what I keep telling myself

I just wish
I'd been the destination... Picture credit - Pinterest 
#savinggrace #journeys #destinations #oneliner #shortquote #yourquote
0fcceef5ed30db993d5d64794df5f2c3

Cerebral Derange

When it comes to travel I never
Compromise myself because
I love Traveling not destinations #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#compramise#destinations
68a46b2d94b89b47a95d55742b2f909f

Cerebral Derange

When it comes to travel I never
Compromise myself because
I love Traveling not destinations #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#compramise#destinations
6d00b655850cbc9d8c5396c6e844d187

Giftsy Dorcas

On a free ride 
I went when destinations
were captivating 
heart with mind. Theme: travel.

Participate in this #rapidfire and post a #4423poem #newwritersclub
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #wordtrail #destinations #captivating #yqbaba

Theme: travel. Participate in this #rapidfire and post a #4423poem #newwritersclub Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #wordtrail #Destinations #Captivating #yqbaba

0 Love

e6fe55eba2615bd74e1ff5a0f45da96f

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Every path will lead you to some destination. But, take a turn at the appropriate place to not plunge.— % & #pathsoflife #destinations #takecareofyourself #dontlookback #hopeforthebest #beoptimistic #dontplunge #pawangrequotes
e728fff6a9fa3319219e5126e458b5c7

Viraj Kunte

चाहें सफर हो या सपनें,
डर सिर्फ एक ही बात का होता है...
दोनो खुबसुरत हो तो,
कही जल्दी खत्म ना हो जाए... Sometimes #dreams  and  #journeys  are way better than  #realities   and  #destinations, But anyway we all have to  #get_up  and  #move_on  with their beautiful memories...
#enjoy_the_moment  #keep_going

Sometimes #Dreams and #Journeys are way better than #Realities and #Destinations, But anyway we all have to #get_up and #move_on with their beautiful memories... #enjoy_the_moment #Keep_going

0 Love

cad9d08f2c84bd06877f52fc5a03ac12

Viraj Kunte

चाहें सफर हो या सपनें,
डर सिर्फ एक ही बात का होता है...
दोनो खुबसुरत हो तो,
कही जल्दी खत्म ना हो जाए... Sometimes #dreams  and  #journeys  are way better than  #realities   and  #destinations, But anyway we all have to  #get_up  and  #move_on  with their beautiful memories...
#enjoy_the_moment  #keep_going

Sometimes #Dreams and #Journeys are way better than #Realities and #Destinations, But anyway we all have to #get_up and #move_on with their beautiful memories... #enjoy_the_moment #Keep_going

0 Love

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification