Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Stops Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Stops Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when your heart stops beating quotes, life never stops for anyone, child stops breathing in sleep, when a friend stops talking to you quotes, life never stops quotes,

• 21 Followers
  • 56 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Varadhan P M

When do we learn??

By doing things right....

Or by doing things wrong....

In deep Sleep , no learning takes place, right?

In your day today life if you are asleep
for most of the time, learning stops..  #learning #awakening #asleep #stops

Tushar Paul

Life goes on...... life #lifequotes #lifequote #Quotes thoughts #oneliner #Stops #thoughtofthemidnight

read more
Life goes on......

Until it stops! Life goes on......
#life #lifequotes #lifequote #quotes #thoughts #oneliner #stops #thoughtofthemidnight

Tushar Kanti Paul

Life goes on...... life #lifequotes #lifequote #Quotes thoughts #oneliner #Stops #thoughtofthemidnight

read more
Life goes on......

Until it stops! Life goes on......
#life #lifequotes #lifequote #quotes #thoughts #oneliner #stops #thoughtofthemidnight

Tarun Vij भारतीय

ना जाने आज भी क्यों मैं थम सा जाता हूं,
जब भी तेरा चेहरा देखता हूं, चेहरों की किताब में... #चेहरा #चेहरों_की_किताब = #facebook 
My facebook #love 
#life #stops
#tarunvijभारतीय

"Shy"ning Star 🌟

Frustration When your ink stops bleeding. #quotes #writing #stops #breathing  #healing

KHAMOSH RAPPER

Standing near the window, I saw my life just going with air.
I try to stop but i can't so i jump from the window and start running with my life...
Because my life don't even stop for me. If i want #Life #never #stops #running
#motivation

Soma Sharma

My feelings for you my love #FirstTime nojoto #foryou #loveyou #Love #mylove #Poetry #myfeelings #विचार

read more
First time, i felt The first time I saw you, my heart fell
every time since, my heart has fallen.
When I see you the World stops. 
It stops and all that exists for me is you and my eyes staring at you. 
There's nothing else. 
No noise, no other people, no thoughts or worries, no yesterday, no tomorrow. 
The World just stops and it is a beautiful place and there is only you. Just you, and my eyes staring at you.
I💖U My feelings for you my love #FirstTime #nojoto #foryou #loveyou #love #mylove #poetry #myfeelings

yatri,a explorer

I wanted to roar like a tiger but,  when he questioned on me i wanted to roar but my faith for him stop.
when he questioned my love i wanted to roar but my love for him stop
when i was broken completely i wanted to roar on the people and cry in the loudest voice,but my heart stop.
when my dreams raptured badly,i wanted to cry in front of god but my soul stops
i wanted to huge the life and love it continuously,but death stops. #internationaltigerday#trend#life#love#sad

Ambadas Musle

#DearZindagi A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station..

Positive_quotes

#Focus on your goal.

read more
Life is full of...
people who stops you from the journey of your success.So, ignore them because they are the dogs who can just bark.If you stops to throw stones at them you'll be wasting your time. #focus on your goal.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification