Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best valour Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best valour Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tales of valour, poem on bravery and valour, valour quotes, valour meaning in hindi, meaning of discretion is the better part of valour 10,

• 7 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Fairy Lights

Here's my 2nd poem in #100poemsfor100days challenge, #100days100poems. I did not forget, I was out of confidence, i kept pushing it and i grabbed 11 and then it hit me it's now or never. So i just wrote what happened to me in the words that help #Fear #valour #Strength #yqbaba #yourquote #yqdidi

read more
#100 Days 100 Poems (Poem@2nd)

" Did I Forget? "

Part of me had a question
I tried to make the connection
My brain asking 
I feel like there's ,something you were trying? 
Was I? Is there something  that slippec just out? 
The brain replied, trying to have me all out! 
Yes! There is! You forgot there's a poem  to put out! 
Oh no... Brain! It's not something i am forgetting...
It is something that I am dodging!
For the fear of failure!
Always needs valour! 

Here's my 2nd poem in #100poemsfor100days challenge, #100days100poems.
I did not forget, I was out of confidence, i kept pushing it and i grabbed 11 and then it hit me it's now or never. So i just wrote what happened to me in the words that help  #fear  #valour #strength #yqbaba #yourquote #yqdidi

Blue Butterfly

Like weep is to make less the depth of pain. Smile ! to realize the might of your valour.  PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #smile #livelife #valour

J.P. Nisha Sewani

A style of always SMILE resembles the grandest valour of your Lifestyle. #yourquote #openforcollab #interesting #lifestyle #life #smile #valour #awesome

J.P. Nisha Sewani

If you have Valour to achieve whatever you want in life than it will just follow the direction of your consistent Hard work to reach you. #valour #myquotes  #yourquote #trending #latest #great #bestyqenglishquotes #motivationalquotes

Madhav Jha

i am shocked to see my country being looted for no good reason, it wasn't the pandemic attack by which the people who made all over the world a hustle bustle and mishaps and chaos, but it was actually a shocking surprise of the world including my country that the people even made this not as a health issue for people around the globe but our governing systems all around the world have marketise it and politicise it to suffer the economy to stink it with poison and plagued it to spread out a death alarm so all over world people can suffer. Whereas people!, around the world, are celebrating a world yoga day!.. waoh!, i mean actually they are doing yoga especially in our country where really they haven't seing on one side the changes rapidly in development but through how ?; Knowing nothing!, cutting from outside and inside world to bond up with, even the nature and environment then i wonder had done or is or will do too much to awaken up humanity!? #democracysucks #indianpolitics #valour #respect #sucks

Swati Priyadarshini

She shall make you glint like a lantern, 
                   Just render her with undaunted valour ! Undaunted valour !

#yqbaba 
#valour 
#frozenbrute 
#miniscribbles 
#lantern 
#yqtales

Princi Mishra

ज़िंदा हिंदुस्तान रहा(पूरी कविता के लिए लिंक फॉलो करें) https://baagijazbaat.blogspot.com/2017/11/blog-post_7.html?m=1 #azaadi #IndependenceDay #72ndIndependenceDay #Freedom #आज़ादी #स्वतंत्रता #सैनिक #sacrifice #valour #pride #गर्व #protectors #Indiansoilders #IndianArmy

read more
हाथों में जो घट था उसमें,ज़िंदा हिंदुस्तान रहा,
चलती लाशों का मौन यहाँ शमशान रहा,
युद्ध भूमि की पावनता का सैनिक को भान रहा,
वन्दे-मातरम मुरझाते होठों पर अंतिम गान रहा,
अम्बर तक लहराता तिरंगा,शहीद के कफन का मान रहा,
युद्ध काल का गौरव, शान्ति युग में चोटिल बलि बेदी का मान रहा,
निज कुटुम्भ के त्याग के बल से ,ज़िंदा हिंदुस्तान रहा। ज़िंदा हिंदुस्तान रहा(पूरी कविता के लिए लिंक फॉलो करें) https://baagijazbaat.blogspot.com/2017/11/blog-post_7.html?m=1

#azaadi #independenceday #72ndIndependenceDay #freedom #आज़ादी #स्वतंत्रता #सैनिक #sacrifice #valour #pride #गर्व #protectors #Indiansoilders #IndianArmy

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification