Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best neverletgo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best neverletgo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 10 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sunita Pathania

#TereHaathMein #inyourhand #sunitapathania #LifeTogether #neverletgo #inspirationalquotes #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish R K Mishra " सूर्य " Lalit Saxena sana naaz Puja Udeshi Sethi Ji Ravi vibhute Sita Prasad Mili Saha अभिलाष द्विवेदी (अकेला ) एक अनपढ़ शायर Poonam Suyal poonam atrey Bhavana kmishra Jonee Saini hardik Mahajan Anshu writer Suresh Gulia kk_jazbaat Amol M. Bodke narendra bhakuni @Dil_E_Nadan Balwinder Pal Advocate ᒍᗩYᗩᔕᕼᖇEE ᑭᗩᒪ Maaahi.. Jugal Kisओर Kirti Pandey Mili S #Love

read more
mute video

Vista_ventures

mute video

Sakshi Vashist

Selfish Prayers #selfish #prayer #selfless #LetGo #neverletgo

read more
I thought I was choosing 
Not to be selfish
When I let you go and hoped
That you find a reason to smile
Learn to dance with joy
Stay happy, find success 
And I swear I prayed 
That you get whatever you want

But I was selfish
For a voice in my heart
Also prayed
That it is me that you want 
 Selfish Prayers 

#selfish #prayer #selfless #letgo #neverletgo

Inthira Shini

#neverletgo

read more
Never let go 
the person who
 hears your pain
 because in this world
 you can't able to gain
 the person again.
 #neverletgo

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

Even after making you feel special, caring and loving you more than he loves himself, if a guy feels/tells you that he is not good enough for you then trust me girl.. he is the one for you.. Never let him go 🤞❤️ #love #lovequote #mog #neverletgo #notgoodenough #oneforyou

Kasim Crestfallen

It's okay to cry Those words have saved me Thank you so much Even though I'm so pathetic Even though I'm so sloppy But just thinking about you, #neverletgo

read more
Stand by me
(Read in caption) It's okay to cry
Those words
have saved me
Thank you so much

Even though I'm so pathetic
Even though I'm so sloppy
But just thinking about you,

Sanjana Kumar

We'll fight, we'll scream but I promise I'll never let go... 
We'll smile through our pain and forever have our hands intertwined..  #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #never_give_up #neverletgo #promise 
I promise.

Shalu Singh

You often find many peoples in your life ,
But only few people that admires you.
They going to admires your weird little habit, puts up with your shit,
And still say I like you at the end of the day?
When you going to find these kind of people, hold them and never let them go. #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #valuepeople #neverletgo #yqthoughts #weiredpeople #admireyou

Manku Allahabadi

Memories (By : Haruki Murakami) No matter how much suffering you went through, you never wanted to let go of those memories!! Haruki Murakami #alone #Memories #suffering #neverletgo #harukimurakami #murakami #mankuallahabadi #truthoflife #Bond #Pain #thought

read more
"No matter how much suffering you went through,
 you never wanted to let go of those memories!!"

By: Haruki Murakami

-Manku Allahabadi Memories (By : Haruki Murakami)

No matter how much suffering you went through,
you never wanted to let go of those memories!!
Haruki Murakami

#alone #memories #suffering #neverletgo #harukimurakami #murakami #mankuallahabadi #truthoflife #Bond #Pain

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification