Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best never_give_up Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best never_give_up Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my love for you will never die quotes, never hurt the one you love quotes, a true love story never ends poem, the pain of love will never stop, love me or hate me but you will never change me,

• 511 Followers
  • 991 Stories

twisha ray

89 entrepreneur journey #trnojo47 #EntrepreneurLife #never_give_up #Motivational

read more
At 89, Mrs. Kumar looked back on her life with a mix of emotions. She had faced countless failures - her bakery business shut down, her paintings rejected, and her writing unpublished. But she never gave up. With each failure, she learned and grew. One day, she decided to write a novel. Despite arthritis and failing eyesight, she persisted. After two years of hard work, her book was published. It became a bestseller, inspiring thousands with its message of hope and resilience. Mrs. Kumar's story spread like wildfire, motivating people of all ages to chase their dreams, no matter how impossible they seemed. At 89, she proved that age is just a number and that it's never too late to succeed. Her journey taught her that failure is not the end, but a stepping stone to success. Today, Mrs. Kumar is a celebrated author, artist, and entrepreneur, living proof that with determination and hard work, anything is possible.

©twisha ray 89 entrepreneur journey 
#trnojo47
#EntrepreneurLife 
#never_give_up

Janshruti

Srinivas

#never_give_up संघर्ष की आग में तपकर ही सफलता की चमक आती है। #कोट्स

read more

Sambhatt30

White Perseverance is the silent whisper of hope that echoes in your heart, urging you to keep moving forward even when the path is steep and the night is long. Embrace that whisper and let it guide you, for it carries the promise of a brighter dawn.

©Sambhatt30 #good_morning_quotes #never_give_up #never #aboutlife #LifeIsBeautiful

Gyanendra Kukku Pandey

#kukku2004 #nojotoenglish #insoiringstories #insoiration #never_give_up Anshu writer Anonymous poonam atrey Sangeet... @rajgini #Motivational

read more

Nilani

successful life #Life #Success #never_give_up

read more
White Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”

©Nilani successful life #Life #Success #never_give_up

Gyanendra Kukku Pandey

ppoetnabzz

Srinivas

#never_give_up The road is tough and victories are few, but stopping means you'll never discover the strength within you. #Motivational

read more

santu_creations_01

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification