Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best inmycity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best inmycity Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 23 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Ewa Regmi

Evenings are when cities light up with life. #Collab and share what happens in your city. #inmycity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
People don't have time to say sorry out of their busy schedule...
Or we can say it's their negligence! Evenings are when cities light up with life. #Collab and share what happens in your city. #inmycity #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Evenings are when cities light up with life. #Collab and share what happens in your city. #inmycity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babapink is famous everywhere #🌼🌸

read more
पधारो म्हारे देस।।
This is a perfect tag line to invoke  my darling city of dreams, Paris of India, the most beautiful pink city - Jaipur🌼🌸
 Spectacular destination, passionately curated city by uncountable luxury lovers, simplicity lovers, cool vagabonds.
From architectural brilliance to unique craftsmanship, artisans, antique jewelry, rich culture and heritage , history of valour,those who have knack for delicious food like me, jaipur is super best city,unique and mouthwatering taste. 🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸 Evenings are when cities light up with life. #Collab and share what happens in your city. #inmycity #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#pink is famous everywhere #🌼🌸

Sakshi Vashist

For years I roamed around the city
Haggling with vendors, eating spicy food
I had a feeling, now I know the place
As the mysteries remained few
Yet, years later, I was falling in love with my city
Maybe it wasn't the city, maybe it was you

#inmycity #delhitimes #fallinlove #welcometomycity

Bizz_are_ Soul

Evenings are when cities light up with life. #Collab and share what happens in your city. #inmycity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #hustlesofcity

read more
Dawn wakes me,
with the cacophony of life,
While dusk embraces me
with silence.... Evenings are when cities light up with life. #Collab and share what happens in your city. #inmycity #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes
#hustlesofcity

Kisan Patel

Evenings are when cities light up with life. #Collab and share what happens in your city. #inmycity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are the reason to live! Evenings are when cities light up with life. #Collab and share what happens in your city. #inmycity #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

read more
the evening seems like princess wearing sparkling gems that glitters like stars Evenings are when cities light up with life. #Collab and share what happens in your city. #inmycity #YourQuoteAndMine

Thiru

read more
Roads are congested in this evening
Sometimes it is unpleasant,
Motorists are waiting, such unbelieving
And it's seems as resplendent.  Evenings are when cities light up with life. #Collab and share what happens in your city. #inmycity #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Evenings are when cities light up with life. #Collab and share what happens in your city. #inmycity #YourQuoteAndMine #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

read more
People race for time.
True to the words, live every second,
Make it worthwhile!

That's the spirit of "Aamchi Mumbai" !  Evenings are when cities light up with life. #collab and share what happens in your city. #inmycity #yourquoteandmine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

Tinku Ranjan Mitra

Evenings are when cities light up with life. #Collab and share what happens in your city. #inmycity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sunlight #fireflies #darkness #bestyqenglishquotes

read more
Sunlight plays on green leaves.
Fireflies do not get Darkness 
For Ray Of Light. Evenings are when cities light up with life. #Collab and share what happens in your city. #inmycity #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sunlight #fireflies #darkness #bestyqenglishquotes

read more
The city lights that made the darkness look beautiful . Evenings are when cities light up with life. #Collab and share what happens in your city. #inmycity #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification