Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pubgban Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pubgban Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pub linked to 16 cases, kahite pub and grill, lovejuice pub and grub, smg gun in pubg, smg in pubg,

• 21 Followers
  • 24 Stories

LEOPARD SIVA

Mahima Jain

Pehle Tiktok ab Pubg 😂😂 Berozgaro ka timepass bhi gya😅 🤘Collab on this #carryminati template and make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #TBMT373 #YQMeme #Collab #pubgban #templatesbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Templates Baba

read more
Govt After Banning another 118 apps include Pubg :-
 Pehle Tiktok ab Pubg 😂😂
Berozgaro ka timepass bhi gya😅

🤘Collab on this #Carryminati template and make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #TBMT373 #yqmeme #collab #pubgban #templatesbaba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Templates Baba

Mahima Jain

Woh meri Nind mera Chain Mujhe lauta do 😂😂😂 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #CartoonMeme entries to #YQMT1527 and make everyone go RoFL! 😹🤘 #pubg #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #pubgban #pubglover

read more
If Pubg Got Ban..
Pubg Lovers be Like :-  Woh meri Nind mera Chain Mujhe lauta do 😂😂😂

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #CartoonMeme entries to #YQMT1527 and make everyone go RoFL! 😹🤘 #pubg #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes 
#pubgban #pubglover

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 😂😂😂🤣batao love life #MyThought #yourquote #yqdidi #yqbaba #pubgban

read more
PUB G खेलने वालों कैसे हैं आप😂 B positive 👇👇👇
😂😂😂🤣batao
#love #life #mythought #yourquote #yqdidi #yqbaba #pubgban

Ankit Kumar Rath

Rough Translation: Okay, I'll leave. ⛑️ Heard of #pubgban with 118 other apps?😬 Here's a #YQMeme template for you #YQMT1768. 🔫 Make us RoFL with your Murphy funny entries to #pubg #Ban. 🏃🏻‍♂️ Ene-memes ahead! #YourQuoteAndMine life #yqbaba Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Duaoo Mein Yaad Rakhna 😌 Rough Translation: Okay, I'll leave.

⛑️ Heard of #PUBGBan with 118 other apps?😬
Here's a #YQMeme template for you #YQMT1768. 
🔫 Make us RoFL with your Murphy funny entries to #PUBG #Ban.
🏃🏻‍♂️ Ene-memes ahead! #YourQuoteAndMine
#life #yqbaba

Shivam Aggarwal

Not a funny meme. Koi mzak ni krega. Pubg was a hero. And I wish that it returns😢 Rough Translation: Okay, I'll leave. ⛑️ Heard of #pubgban with 118 other apps?😬 Here's a #YQMeme template for you #YQMT1768. 🔫 Make us RoFL with your Murphy funny entries to #pubg #Ban. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
After making us addicted, giving us long-lasting memories, and becoming the only regular in our lives, Pubg be like: Not a funny meme. Koi mzak ni krega. Pubg was a hero. And I wish that it returns😢

Rough Translation: Okay, I'll leave.

Rishi K

Rough Translation: Okay, I'll leave. ⛑️ Heard of #pubgban with 118 other apps?😬 Here's a #YQMeme template for you #YQMT1768. 🔫 Make us RoFL with your Murphy funny entries to #pubg #Ban. 🏃🏻‍♂️ Ene-memes ahead! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Jab me lockdown me sabji lene nikalta hun...

me to my family -
 Rough Translation: Okay, I'll leave.

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

PUBG banned ho gayi..
Ab log phir se feelings ke saath khelenge #pubg #pubgban #game #pubgquotes #random_thoughts #randomthought

साहस

Rough Translation: Okay, I'll leave. ⛑️ Heard of #pubgban with 118 other apps?😬 Here's a #YQMeme template for you #YQMT1768. 🔫 Make us RoFL with your Murphy funny entries to #pubg #Ban. 🏃🏻‍♂️ Ene-memes ahead! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
My friend - yar ye china ne to country
Ki nak me dum kr rkkha h,
Roj hi khi siyachin, khi chumar to khi laddhakh me daily aa ja rha h.
Aj usko jawab dena h....... Rough Translation: Okay, I'll leave.

Funny Singh🐼

Aur kisi ko wakai mithai khana ho to hamare yaha aane ka kasht kare😂🤣🤣🤣 Thanyavaad😂 #tiktokbanned #pubgban #Pubgbanned #trueindians Rough Translation: Distribute sweets, time for happiness. #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #YQMT1763

read more
After Tiktok & PUBG banned...
True Indians be like 👇👇😂 

Aur kisi ko wakai mithai khana ho to hamare yaha aane ka kasht kare😂🤣🤣🤣
Thanyavaad😂

#tiktokbanned #pubgban #pubgbanned #trueindians
Rough Translation: Distribute sweets, time for happiness.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification