Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best betherealyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best betherealyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jehnny beth to love is to live, i love you beth 10, beth kar in hindi, i love you beth cooper, beth jata hun mitti pe aksar lyrics in urdu,

• 17 Followers
  • 27 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sweety PIe💚

Be the choice, not the backup...
Prepare yourself for what you’re praying for...
When they fail at replacing you they come looking for you again...
It’s hard to find a real one in this fake world... #677 #beyou #betherealyou #desiretobelove #beautyofimagination

thvachl ;

When I pretend like I'm feeling nothing at the same moment my emotion are walking above the clouds. I'm really jealous of people who can go out to eat & travel , go to movies with friends & late night hangouts and things like that . These things are really special to me because I find them very hard to do as I never do such things because I don't have a lot of friends . People around me do such things and when they talk about their experiences they feel very happy . May be it's easy but for me i #Struggle #yqbaba #yqtales #loveyourself #betherealyou #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
         When I pretend like I'm feeling nothing at the same moment my emotion are walking above the clouds.
I'm really jealous of people who can go out to eat & travel , go to movies with friends & late night hangouts and things like that .
These things are really special to me because I find them very hard to do as I never do such things because I don't have a lot of friends . People around me do such things and when they talk about their experiences they feel very happy .
May be it's easy but for me i

SHALINI KAUSHIK❣︎

A person can forget everything except those moments when he needs you the most but  you were not with him 

#betherealyou 
#neverbebad 
#someone 
#he 
#forget 
#everything

Shayrana Sunayana

#Khayaal #betherealyou #bethechange Main isliye usse na chahun kyunki vo mujhe nahi chahta agar mujhe chaht hai to hai...ek tarfa hee sahi par ishq ki usse adat hai to hai. #Thoughts

read more
mute video

Kaisar Ali

Thanks for Your Support Friends ... I will get back to my actual arena wherein I try put my thoughts on positive notes. The actual morale booster quotes from now on... 

"To Change Thyself, 
One Needs to Be Real Thyself" #bethyself #yqbaba #yqquotes #bethechange #betherealyou

Shambhavi Jha

Life don't have a rewind and edit button;
Don't regret;be excellent. #doitrightnow #lifequotes #bethebest #betherealyou #dontfakeit

Saswat Baral

A gardener cuts thorns, grasses and bushes and plants flowers, but when he is asked to plant a new flower he never cuts the rest of the flowers in the garden rather than cutting those he creates a space among those flowers to plant a new one #BeTheRealYou #firstquote
#AcceptGoodies #CrushBaddies
#yqbaba #yqdidi

Kajal Mansoori

Meri Fitrat Mein Nahi Tha Tamasha Karna
 Bahut Kuch Jante The Magar Khamosh Rahe.......

©Kajal Mansoori #betherealyou 

#Glow

Ñand Ànì

Tumse Jab me mili...Tumne mujhe jese dekha...hayee...
Mardaala

©Ñand Ànì #missyou #betherealyou #Change #Love 🖤😇

#missingyou

Ñand Ànì

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification