Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best top30 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best top30 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Blank._.muse

Dear Zindagi,
I know you are not about a bed of roses, you are a bundle full of experiences and struggles that I go through everyday.
You promised me a lot but what you have given me has overshadowed all that you promised. I know that both beauty and beast would come my way, for nothing comes  easily in life. You have enclosed both good and bad, because you have made me understand very well that nothing comes undiluted. 

When I look back and consider the present , I realise that the happiness of life is in  all these experiences . When I try to achieve my dreams, you pull me down. You teach me the value of patience. You teach me that life is like a flowing river. You amake me flow over and around difficulties. I choose for myself now in different times on account of the lessons you have taught me . By choosing not to identify myself completely with difficulties that comes my way, I look beyond them and myself despite my multiple identities to the spiritually awakened self that lies inside me.

So when I feel, you are out of my control and that you are way too stressed out to function- I just take a second to step back and breathe. Rome wasn’t built in a day, and it is far from perfect. Remember that on your journey, nothing will ever be perfect and it never has to be. There will be times when you will be broken, there will be times when you will feel lonely and sad, but there will be times you will be happy. You’ll find that you love all your imperfections and that’s the beauty . There will be good and bad, but I promise the good will always take over the bad. Just take things one at a time and remember to breathe.
You know, I am still learning and developing myself through my journey.
Can you do me a favour?
 Can you make some of my wishes come true?
 Can you fullfil my wishes like a Shooting Star?

Your's
Someone with dreamy eyes #writersunplugged #wu #top30

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification