Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best favouritebook Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best favouritebook Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 16 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Manju

Love #BookQuotes #HeartBreak #SoulMates #favouritebook #collenhover Author: Collenhover Book: All your perfects

read more
If you only shine light on your flaws,
All your perfects will dim.

©Manju #Love #BookQuotes #HeartBreak 
#soulmates
#favouritebook #collenhover

Author: Collenhover
Book: All your perfects

Uvarani jaganathan

#yqbaba #favouritebook #booklover #BookLoversDay My 50 th quote♥️about my favorite books🤗

read more
"My secret wish list" is something that I want to fulfill my heart... before I sleep... 
Sleep forever #yqbaba 
#favouritebook 
#booklover 
#bookloversday 
My 50 th quote♥️about my favorite books🤗

Atishay jain

We have been talking about reading good books. Time for us to share our favourite book through this #Collab challenge. #favouritebook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Kane and Abel

The story was that awesome like I don't want to tell you anything, just read it once ! We have been talking about reading good books. Time for us to share our favourite book through this #collab challenge. #favouritebook #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

CM Chaitanyaa

We have been talking about reading good books. Time for us to share our favourite book through this #Collab challenge. #favouritebook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Life's Amazing Secrets"

Written by Gaur Gopal Das, 
Which doesn't teach us that how to live the life, but how to love the life...  We have been talking about reading good books. Time for us to share our favourite book through this #collab challenge. #favouritebook #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

being a Sherlock Holmes and Aurther Conan Doyle fan, I dint know what to write with the book name... Since it's always crime and roughness, I present my rough poem to all.. Since I like all the stories, I just used the name of the stories of Sherlock. But first,the favorite story being 'The Speckled Band' ... #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes #apmchallenge #NAPOWRIMO #favouritebook #Sherlockholmes #sherlocked

read more
The 'Speckled Band’,
you unveiled, passionately
made me fall for you...

(rest in caption) being a Sherlock Holmes and Aurther Conan Doyle fan,
I dint know what to write with the book name...
Since it's always crime and roughness,
I present my rough poem to all..
Since I like all the stories,
I just used the name of the stories of Sherlock.
But first,the favorite story being
 'The Speckled Band' ...

Sita Prasad

A#favouritebooks

Sai Satcharitra in hindi by  Sri Hemadpanth
The Fakir by Ruzbeh Barucha
Tell me your dreams by Sydney Sheldon
Bloodline by Sydney Sheldon
Premchand-short stories
 These books have left an impact on me, Satcharitra is my guide to live, The Fakir is a book for Sai lovers and devotees, Sydney Sheldon's description of characters and the plot knitting is wondrous and I can relate, Premchand's stories date back to old Indian lifestyle and the characters of traditional background give a distinct flavour of Indian culture. It's a delight to read a good book.
If this is my present list. I have a list of children's books too, the magazines, Reader's Digest and Wisdom were my best friends during teenage.
I spent my time reading Nancy Drew, Hardy boys etc.  

#favouritebook #yqbaba

Sita Prasad

Tell me your dreams
Tell me your dreams,
as they will connect us,
no doubt I've a list of mine too,
but I'm sure we can make them work together,
there isn't a need to match them dear,
yours are yours and so are mine,
but yes ,I want you beside me,
and be there, when they haunt you or allure you. #favouritebook #apmpoetrychallenge #yqbaba #yqquotes #napowrimo day 2

Dr. Sumayya Hasan

Though i read it in Urdu it has translation too and i recommend this to everyone. We have been talking about reading good books. Time for us to share our favourite book through this #Collab challenge. #favouritebook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Peer-e-kamil by Umera Ahmed ,it has two volumes 1st one is Peer-e-kamil and the next one is Aab-e-hayat,it teaches me a lot about becoming a better person in the eyes of creator and the world too, it is journey of two lost person deviated from the right path and how they come towards the right path and achieve success and happiness. Though i read it in Urdu it has translation too and i recommend this to everyone.
We have been talking about reading good books. Time for us to share our favourite book through this #collab challenge. #favouritebook #YourQuoteAndMine

Deeksha Joshi

We have been talking about reading good books. Time for us to share our favourite book through this #Collab challenge. #favouritebook life #Challenges #Reality #lifelessons #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Financial Accounting - T.S. Grewal

It made me realise that ... Like business ... Contingencies can arise in life too.... & It's your duty to make Early provisions for them....!! We have been talking about reading good books. Time for us to share our favourite book through this #collab challenge. #favouritebook #life #challenges #reality #lifelessons #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Nidhi Adhyaru

A lovely time was
You spend time with your favourite  Book. #favouritebook #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification