Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearestlife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearestlife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Seema Sharma

Welcome to the day 29 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Write a love letter to something that stays with you until death does it apart, the true companion, the ultimate truth and the reason of your existence. Life. Humankind's greatest unsolved mystery, something not inventible in the truest sense, something so flawed that it's perfect. Life. Celebrate your life with #letters. #dearestlife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A tight hug for you that you are with me in thick and thins and always be like this  neither i will give up nor you ... I know....  Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Write a love letter to something that stays with you until death does it apart, the true companion, the ultimate truth and the reason of your existence. Life. Humankind's greatest unsolved mystery, something not inventible in the truest sense, something so flawed that it's perfect. Life.

Celebrate your life with #letters. #DearestLife  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 29 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Write a love letter to something that stays with you until death does it apart, the true companion, the ultimate truth and the reason of your existence. Life. Humankind's greatest unsolved mystery, something not inventible in the truest sense, something so flawed that it's perfect. Life. Celebrate your life with #letters. #dearestlife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I can tackle anything as long as you flow in me. I can even look death in the face with you beside me. I love the way you flow in me and kiss every cell of me alive. I am brimming with you and full of you. I know you love me as much as I do you. Your love keeps me alive. I shall never die till you bid me goodbye and that shall never happen for you are gonna love me for eternity, right?
Flow on, dear life, we are meant to be together for life. Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Write a love letter to something that stays with you until death does it apart, the true companion, the ultimate truth and the reason of your existence. Life. Humankind's greatest unsolved mystery, something not inventible in the truest sense, something so flawed that it's perfect. Life.

sk

Welcome to the day 29 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Write a love letter to something that stays with you until death does it apart, the true companion, the ultimate truth and the reason of your existence. Life. Humankind's greatest unsolved mystery, something not inventible in the truest sense, something so flawed that it's perfect. Life. Celebrate your life with #letters. #dearestlife #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
     It is my privilege to have you because I have seen many things because of you, I have learned a lot. The one whom you have got should thank you because you meet only once and are not in everyone's luck. The one you have got is lucky. Yes, I agree, we have to suffer with sorrow and suffering with happiness. Then we get angry on seeing that sorrow as to why we got it. Even though we know that you are a mixture of happiness and sorrow, yet we do not expect unhappiness. I know your sorrows also teach us something.
    Our deeds done in you are with us even after you, that is, even after death, or can say that they support us.
    Thank you so much your for very much to teach us, to give a lot and the biggest thing to be with us. Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Celebrate your life with #letters. #DearestLife  #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

Feba

read more
My soul is cleaved to you,I owe you, for tagging my mind along ;
My heart is ambivalent at times,I owe you ,for the sinus rhythm though!
I curl n recede to the recesses of gray,I owe you for taking pride in them too.,
Though I strive to be callous,I owe you, for holding my equanimity!
I pace ,visiting the lanes that bound to elicit emptiness where life danced once,I owe you, for completing the traverse with me;
At times maxims don't dictate my steps,I owe you ,for believing me!!
Though  my judgements go cloudy  times,torrents threaten to uproot my stance;peeling off the very layers of perception that radiated warmth once; I owe you for not judging and beating with the same amplitude n magnitude for me... Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

khusi

Welcome to the day 29 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Write a love letter to something that stays with you until death does it apart, the true companion, the ultimate truth and the reason of your existence. Life. Humankind's greatest unsolved mystery, something not inventible in the truest sense, something so flawed that it's perfect. Life. Celebrate your life with #letters. #dearestlife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ankitaguptaletter

read more
Aapne bhohot Kuch shikya,
Is duniya Ka asli rang dikhaya,
Jitni v Umar jiya hai ab tak,
Sach kahun  tho,
 bhohot Kuch shikya hai tune,
Is chotti si Umar Mai ,
Duniya Ka rang dhikaya h tune,
Hosle se jeena shikaya h HMko..
 Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ankitaguptaletter

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I might have compared you with someone. But that person is more precious to me than you.  Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

rizz kinzz

read more
Your the blessing that almighty showered yet people end up struggling n entangling with your complicated definition Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Nfb ..

read more
 You are full of mysteries which you reveal all but only at a right moment.
  You my dear,contain everything in your enormous engima, sometimes you are bitter honey, sometimes cherry sweet ,you are sad,bad,mad and everything in between yet you are spectacularly beautiful,breathtaking .We are often doomed under your challenges,the toughness of your time make us miserable.Your pressures are so extreme that we are desperate to even give up on you.The bitterness empowers the sweetness,gracious are the hearts that tastes the both gracefully.You are too short ,when good and too long when bad .You are perfect version of imperfections.
  My dear, please be kind to me,let me live your every moment at its extreme so that you can proudly say,you have been able to pay my debt by living me fully.

Warmly yours. Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Arunima Thakur

read more
Please walk slowly...
I am tired running after you.
Wait.... Take some rest
Let me gain some strength
To follow you again... Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Akthari Begum

read more
You come when
God give permission.  Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification