Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best latenighttext Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best latenighttext Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Time for a late night #ShortStory. Write a short story titled #latenighttext #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
' please help'
I hesitate, undecided, and after a few minutes text back: 'Yes?'
Immediately, a return text of 'please help me sleep', arrives
I respond with a 'send me pics of sheep..one pic at a time till the count reaches a hundred after which I promise to help you'
The texting immediately stopped and sleep washed over me. I was off to my dream world. Time for a late night #shortstory. Write a short story titled #LateNightText #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

Time for a late night #ShortStory. Write a short story titled #latenighttext #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I found Binod and forced him to delete his comments. 
😂 Time for a late night #shortstory. Write a short story titled #LateNightText #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
  I know you are afraid,I know you have a uncertain future,I know you are anxious and depressed but listen carefully You are good enough even when people don't make you feel so.You are more beautiful than anyone,your way of caring and loving is unmatchable and that's why you don't find anyone who could love and care for you in your ways ,not all have the strength and dedication as you have.I know you aren't able to make decisions for your life for now and thats okay,don't be depressed by it just flow with the life and see what destiny has hidden for you.Prepare your mind and your heart in unison to fight with the inevitable fight against the orthodox world as you have been a born rebel and without giving a tough fight you won't give up.
  Whenever you are low , just remember these words of mine.
And I am no one but just a stranger who knows you too well to write all this. Time for a late night #shortstory. Write a short story titled #LateNightText #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

"meet me in Trafalgar square, there
is something urgent I need to hand over
without further delay".
I'm in two minds whether to accede to this request. Something propels me to go ahead. I hail a cab and reach there, only
to find him sitting with two papers cups
of coffee. I look aghast.  He smiles and 
says "I've come to celebrate Ram Mandir's stapana today" and with that hands over Lord Ram's idol asking me to give Him a place in my altar where other idols are kept.  He's my patient suffering from 4th stage cancer.  I'm happy I took the right decision. Time for a late night #shortstory. Write a short story titled #LateNightText #YourQuoteAndMine

Arunima Thakur

read more
हाय जानू कैसे हो? मैंने पूछा, कौन बोल रहा है ? उधर से आवाज आई क्या मेरे जाने की खुशी में आज ज्यादा पी ली है ? फिर मैंने कुछ नहीं बोला, उसने बोला, मुझसे एक गलती हो गयी हैं मैं कल सारा दिन अपने दोस्त के साथ बाहर थी और अभी रात को ... । मैंने कहा कोई नहीं हो जाता हैं। उसने पूछा आप नाराज नहीं हों आपकों बुरा नहीं लगा I मैंने कहा बिल्कुल नहीं। उसने कहा '  "और हां गलती से आपका क्रेडिट कार्ड मेरे साथ आ गया था । मैंने थोड़े ज्यादा पैसे खर्च कर दियें हैं। मैंने कहा कोई बात नहीं सब तुम्हारा ही हैं। उसने कहा लव यू जानू, आप दुनिया के बेस्ट हबी हों और बहुत सारी फ्लांइग किश के साथ गुडनाइट बोलकर फोन रख दिया। मैं भी फ्लांइग किशेश को महसूस करते हुए चादर ओढ़कर बिस्तर में इत्मीनान से यह सोचकर सो गया होंगी कोई मेरी तो अभी शादी भी नहीं हुई हैं। अगर उसने पीने का ताना नहीं मारा होता तो शायद मैंने उसे बोल दिया होता सॉरी रांग नम्बर ।  Time for a late night #shortstory. Write a short story titled #LateNightText #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Come and meet me tomorrow.
  I was scared that night and think that who can messaged me like this and that number was the unknown number itself.  Time for a late night #shortstory. Write a short story titled #LateNightText #YourQuoteAndMine

Vansh Kumar

read more
I know you but do  you know me ?  It all contained a PDF File of 5 pages. I was thinking what to do with . I firstly decided to use my pc assistant cortona. But I also felt what if maybe is a hacker   . He could jam the server's. Then I decided to root my phone . It was stuck at 78%. I was a bit worried. So I decided to stop router . Then I just deleted that app.  After that I slept for the night. The next day I woke up and reinstalled that app. And searched for the user . Rasp berry 16 . But it said no contact by this name on Skype . Please check your keywords. I then asked Hey cortona Show last night activity . It said sir here it is. I then looked after 8: 30 I have not opened any app . Cause it was shut down . Then I checked my Refrigerator to the same note '' Food in 2 nd door . Eat before Evening. Then I said Alas ! it was just a dream
 Time for a late night #shortstory. Write a short story titled #LateNightText #YourQuoteAndMine

Funny Bunny

सब लड़के एक जैसे नहीं होते है मैने देखा है खुद को आईने मे,

पूरी रात एक लड़की के लिए रोते हुए...।
 #lovestory 
#myloveforyou 
#feelingofmyheart 
#latenightthoughts 
#latenighttext 
#thoughtsforlife

kUr Gaglani

#latenighttext #Annonymous #Mouse #mice #Lice #Knife #Evai #AnnonyMouse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Might I remain
Always
UnKnown to U.. #LateNightText #annonymous #Mouse #Mice #Lice #Knife 
#evai
#AnnonyMouse

Madhav Jha

beqarari si beqarari hai (tabki jab aisa mazar tha)
           din bhi bhaari tha taat bhari hai,
            todo dil mera shouk se todo 
               cheez meri nahi tumhari hai,
                pehli khumari bhi kya bimari hai
                na khul k jalun na unhein hi jalne dun
                 ye kaise ikhtiyari hai... #लव #हिंदी #sayaari #loveanniversary #latenighttext #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Secret Heart♥️
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification